[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - [Need Help] TRUE Auto Text and Timed Choice

[Need Help] TRUE Auto Text and Timed Choice

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

[Need Help] TRUE Auto Text and Timed Choice

Postby keitaro3660 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 am

how to to that??
is it using script?
anyone can tell me??

Auto Text : The text is REALLY auto, user can't turn it off by themself. user can't faster, slow it, or CANCEL the auto text until the author turn it off.
Timed Choice : I mean, "User must CHOOSE between time given. If they can't choose until 1 second passed, it will trigger game over scene" <-- something like that.

and i want to complain about 8 multiple choice in Show Menu.
if i put 8 in choice, the choice is really suck. it goes from top to bottom, hide the background, and user can't save the game.
any other "menu Template" that more user-friendly??

and how to add more templaye anyway?
check my work here http://keitaro3660.blogspot.com/ and there's many interesting stuff too Image
keitaro3660

Re: [Need Help] TRUE Auto Text and Timed Choice

Postby keitaro3660 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:29 pm

no one reply??

if the request can't be done

is there any way that i can put a TIMER for the entire time?
i mean, i put 3 minutes in 1 page, if the player can't complete/read/choose between the time given, they're FAIL

any method to do that?
thx
check my work here http://keitaro3660.blogspot.com/ and there's many interesting stuff too Image
keitaro3660

Postby ErikB » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 pm

There's no built-in feature that lets you do it. Maybe you can do it with a script.
It's a good idea though, that I might implement.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby keitaro3660 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:09 pm

is there a way for you to share the script so i can put it in my novelty??
(because in manager, there is a script folder, with script too)
keitaro3660

Postby skim » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

A While...then or For...do...else would be a sweet addition to novelty's scripting library.
skim

Return to Support & Development