[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Ideas for story!!

Ideas for story!!

Need something? Art, Music, Story? Ask the community for help.

Ideas for story!!

Postby KawaiiUsagiChan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:22 pm

well... im really bad at writing stories. so i wanted to ask if anyone could help me with ideas for my story....
If you want you could help me write the story it self.
I want a story about 5 demons and an upper leader (2 girls and 3 boys, upper leader is a girl)
and one (normal?) girl and 2 normal boys.
I want some fantasy-horror-ish story xDD I would be really clad if someone could help me >//<
KawaiiUsagiChan

Re: Ideas for story!!

Postby Ants64 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Well Here's a idea for you:
Pandora's ring

The town called "Zeke" Is attacked by what known as Pandora's spawn. ____ surpizingly can control Pandora's dark force and Weald it like a weapon and his slowly grows friends who can do the same
Everyone he knows and his friends know are being killed by the leaders of Pandora
Hate
Fear
Greed
Lust
And the leader: Pandora (All are half demons)

Blood, crying and you could add a few jumps when you pick a wrong chose like a team member dies or even something scary drawing (No too scary please!!!! :oops: )
slowly the team find Pandora and the final choice Multiply endings, and could add some VERY emotional bits if a person is to become attached to a charictor ....you could think off this like final fantasy with a lot more drama and lot less RPG :lol:

Well if you want more Pm me and i can try to help you
Forgive my dyslexia
Give in to the madness
Ants64

Return to Help Wanted