[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - What's your favorite anime or manga?

What's your favorite anime or manga?

Anything goes.

Re: What's your favorite anime or manga?

Postby DarkIcyWarrioress » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:19 am

OMG
There are so many so... uh... well two of them are D. Gray Man and Bleach... there are so many...
DarkIcyWarrioress

Postby Zanetia » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:37 am

Ouran High school host club
I am me, I am nobody else. You cannot change me therefore do not try. I am strong yet weak, I am afraid and courageous, I am only another soul on this planet just like everybody else. Do not change me for I will hear you but not listen
I am only me
Zanetia

Postby ErikB » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:42 am

Mine is currently Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Just waiting for them to uncancel it =<
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Aim » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 am

"Welcome to the NHK!" is my favorite anime. Anyone who hasn't watched it should do so immediately.

Manga, I'm not so sure about. I love reading Jojo's and Kinnikuman though. I don't read a whole lot of manga nowadays.
Aim

Postby ErikB » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 am

I read the the three first books of NHK and thoroughly enjoyed them. Never saw the anime, though.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Avaible » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 pm

The Anime of NHK is definitively worth to watch. I have yet to read the manga, but the first three volumes are already lying ready in my shelf, just waiting for a nice warm calm day with nothing to do so that I can read them.
Avaible

Postby jvcscasio » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Madoka was really good, one of my favorites now...

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby ErikB » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 am

ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Dixosaurus » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:14 pm

The Disappearance of Haruhi suzumiya - one of the best animated films ever.

Really masterful cinematic direction in it, one that first shot in the parallel-timeline when Kyon wakes up, on his way to school he walks past steps with water trickling down them, you'd be familiar with this imagery from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya as the camera focuses on a river with a stepped water-fall in the middle as she explains to Kyon that she came from the future.
Dixosaurus

Postby Dixosaurus » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Dixosaurus

Postby Avaible » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:48 pm

^^
Avaible

Postby jvcscasio » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:14 am

Fate/Stay night is pretty good, now that I've watched, Negima, Hayate and Kaminomi became pretty good in the later chapters, Negima is just epic with those battles...

Clannad will always be in my top list, together with Code Geass and Lucky Star, that never gets old^^

I completed 100 watched animes^^

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby Crusher » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:04 am

Crusher

Postby Momiji » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:36 pm

How have i not posted in this already? o-o
Anyways i have troubles choosing favorites but mine would probberly be Angel beats. doesnt seem to be everyones choice but it is for me, why? It features some great elements but mainyl the fact the story line is enjoyable and offers some good insights into the characters back stories (shame it dont for more though), but i quite enjoyed its rather sad end to the show, it was rather sorrowfull
but its music was also enjoyable with some nice little action scenes to spice it up, then the comical scenes always make it that much better :D
otherwise i really like the Higurashi seris, i liked Rena from the first one, when shes playin a murderer shes just epic :D and im just reading the manga atm, though Shione was rather crazy ^^
Kanon and clannad afterstory of course, clannad was to plain without afterstory but afterstory is enjoyable but kanon still stands better. Ayu alone beats nagisa and Ushio down imo and just adding cute liccle shiori to the situation only goes to further my point ;)
but i guess im a big fan of code geass. i find it hard choosing favorite seris though.

Manga, i havent read alot, i found Air manga to be good but i think mine goes to Pita Ten, its really enjoyable, it keeps the elements the anime feeds but it does it so much better on somegrounds, i love it and the idea how Shia-san is so differant in the manga was enjoyable :D

Image -----Image
Momiji

Postby Nightgazer Starlight » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:51 pm

My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic!^_^

It's sooo AWESOME!^_^

Best show EVEER!^_^
---

- Nightgazer Starlight, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!
Nightgazer Starlight

PreviousNext

Return to Random