[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - What's your favorite anime or manga?

What's your favorite anime or manga?

Anything goes.

Re: What's your favorite anime or manga?

Postby Bane Rieko » Sun May 03, 2009 6:49 am

That Lucky Star video was awesome!

I've seen FMA: Brotherhood. I like it, especially the opening.
Bane Rieko

Postby strikerjd » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Legend of the galactic heroes - Ginga eiyuu no densetsu

OF course !

The best space opera and political anime ever made ! (for the moment !)

110 episodes
3 movies
50 OAVs

look at this rate (for a 80' anime)
http://myanimelist.net/topanime.php
strikerjd

Postby shikigami » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Not in order

- MONSTER
- Fullmoon wo Sagashite
- Gungrave
- Claymore
- Ghost Hunt
- Haibane Renmei
- King of Bandit Jing
- LOVELESS
- Ookami to Koshinryo
- Tenshi na Konamaiki
- Umineko no naku koro ni
- Maybe some other I cannot remember at this time

And as an extra, and alse to get trolled, the ones I HATE the most:

- Death Note
I REALLY HATE THIS ONE, because at first it seemed like it was going to be awesome, but then the stupid society morals came, and they destroyed everyones personality and logic set at the beginning of the series, and by the time Near and Mello appeared it was just crap.

- Kanon
At least the first series, It was BORING AS HELL, it was just 13 episodes log but it seemed like 200 episodes. I hated the "Ugu~" and I really wanted to hit that girl in the face every time she said it. Then it seemed that the "Ugu~" girl was dead, and I was actually GLAD that they killed... but it was just too good to be true... because "SHE WAS NOT DEAD", she was just ON A FUCKING HOSPITAL HAVING OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG.
shikigami

Postby Xoleum » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:48 am

for now i'll just post the anime that are currently airing.

naruto
bleach
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
11eyes
tegami bachi
kimi ni todoke

if you're wondering why I still watch naruto and bleach, dispite all the fillers, it's because I want to finish what I started, stopping now gives me the impression that I wasted a lot of time watching something and not finding out how the story ends. (luckily I wasn't interested in pokemon when it started)
Xoleum

Postby Zainin » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:47 am

My favourite manga is and seems like it always will be Hameln no Baiorin Hiki.

I also really like Bastard!!, Berserk, Black Jack (and anything else by Osamu Tezuka), anything by Leiji Matsumoto, anything written by Akahori Satoru (though Master Mosquiton is my favourite), Dragonball Z, Mahin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Houshin Engi, Saiyuki, Hellsing, and a bunch of other shite. I mostly like seinen and some shounen. I generally dislike josei and shoujo. I'm also really fond of most things by Tamaoki Benkyo and Horihone Saizou\Akiba Oze.

Anime is another story, since they're not usually the same as manga at all. I really like Gankutsuou, Black Jack, Harlock Saga, Bastard!!, Berserk, the Master Mosquiton OAV, Slayers, and oddly enough, DNAngel.
Zainin

Postby Cristazio » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:03 am

Just 2 words, Sailor Moon...
Cristazio

Postby Alhanalem » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:54 am

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles <3
Alhanalem

Postby KingRaptor141 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 am

Top Five:
Last Exile (hands down best EVER!!!)
Clannad
Angel Beats!
Lucky Star
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie (yet to watch the series)
KingRaptor141

Postby Akirawind0 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 am

my top 5 animes
1.School Rubmble season 1 and 2
2.Love Hina
3.Shakugan no Shana
4.Black Rock Shooter(It maybe comin this year)
5.Not sure yet
I made a promise long time a ago
"Keep living your dream oneday it will come true"
Do not ever give up on your dream it will happen on one day
Akirawind0

Postby Jiyake » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:26 am

Let me see...

FMA
Death note
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!(love it so much *-*)
xxxHolic
Fate/Stay Night
Jiyake

Postby Fuu » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 am

I approve of FLCL being mentioned on the first post, but why has nobody mentioned Haibane Renmei? D<

(Also; Gainax's new Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt is quickly shaping up to be another favourite. hur hur.)
Fuu

Postby ErikB » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:15 am

ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Avaible » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Manga:

- Genshiken
- Gin Tama
- Kurenai

Anime:

- Ef
- Sora no Oto
- Kanon
- Baccano
- Honey and Clover (1st season)

There are more but those are the first ones coming to mind.
Avaible

Postby Charadan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Might as well start by posting here.

My favourite anime and manga of all time is Elfen Lied.
It was a dificult choice against "Kanon", considering I watched and played Kanon first.
I know some may consider elfen lied "suckish" so to say, but I liked it.
End of story.
I suppose this piece of text goes to show that my creative flair is virtually non-existant.
So i'll just quote Lilium until i can think of something better.
"Kyrie ignis divine, eleison."
Charadan

Postby Avaible » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:22 pm

I think Elfenlied had a good story idea, but as for the anime it was simply poorly done. I would love to watch a revised version of it because generally I enjoyed it, too. Lilium is one of my favourite songs.
Avaible

PreviousNext

Return to Random