[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Last Person to Post Wins

Last Person to Post Wins

Anything goes.

Re: Last Person to Post Wins

Postby ErikB » Wed May 11, 2011 8:31 am

Heh. That reminds me of when in school I had a terrible eraser that, instead of erasing, would smudge up words and create horrible blotches on the paper. That eventually gave me the idea to draw something using only that eraser. I never did but I still think it would have been a good idea.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby jvcscasio » Sun May 15, 2011 5:26 am

I can't see the image of the eraser...

I wrote 125 pages of my novel and still on chapter 8 of the manga...

The last chapter was the 54th! How many pages will it have when finished?
I think I will never have the determination to translate to english...
I'll pay someone to do it...

And I had my first Phisis test in college... It was easer than the ones I had in High school o.O :shock:

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby Avaible » Sun May 15, 2011 9:42 am

Avaible

Postby jvcscasio » Tue May 17, 2011 10:39 pm

Thank you Avaible^^

For my surprize, the Phisis test was easy, but chemestry was impossible -.-"
I got half of the test value...

Oh, that photos from china I saw in the Sankaku complex homepage, terrifying, I don't wanna be blind in china...

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby Anome-chan » Wed May 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Anome-chan

Postby Avaible » Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm

No you don't.
Avaible

Postby Hamguy » Sun May 29, 2011 8:26 am

PENIS
Hamguy

Postby jvcscasio » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 pm

No, it's TENIS

jvcscasio
FonFon

Postby 8oni » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:58 pm

So I can post anything here right? :mrgreen:
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby laspis » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Latest post was two years ago. I guess I have the potential to win. 8-)
laspis

Postby 8oni » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:28 am

I won for 2 years so no, you can't take the win from me :mrgreen: 8-)
8oni

Postby laspis » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:45 pm

I wonder how often members visit the forum.
I check once every few weeks or so... or when I feel curious about what everyone else is doing.
laspis

Postby fleet » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:15 pm

I'll look at the site once a day, although I don't log in everyday. :D
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:44 pm

Once or twice a month I'd guess, although it's anyone's guess whether Novelty will ever see a new release. I'm mainly here to stay in contact with a good friend of mine I met on these forums.
Avaible

Postby 8oni » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:58 am

I visit when I feels like it. I try to visit often though.
8oni

PreviousNext

Return to Random