[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Last Person to Post Wins

Last Person to Post Wins

Anything goes.

Last Person to Post Wins

Postby DarkIcyWarrioress » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:15 am

Well, the title says it all.
It will keep going till it either gets so big it has to be locked, OR until we get bored. :P

You can post anything you want. (under forum rules of course)
DarkIcyWarrioress

Re: Last Person to Post Wins

Postby Avaible » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:54 am

Well, since everyone seems to be too shy to dare to be the winner of this thread, I will seize the chance ;)

So, well, what can I post?
Right, today morning I got my driver's license. Now I can drive. Legally.

Took me about 1700€, that's around 2400 US-$ - and that's the average in this city ... had to cut back on other expenses for I don't know how long and now I have almost no savings left.

Anyways, I'm glad I finally made it after I failed the first driving test for something ... pretty stupid that wasn't even a real mistake on my part ...

That's about all I wanted to share with you. And if you ever plan to learn to drive: learn in the city, have the test in the country-side. It's not possible where I live but maybe where you do. It will make things alot easier.
Avaible

Postby ErikB » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:35 pm

I can't drive, but do I still win?
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Avaible » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Not anymore :mrgreen:
Avaible

Postby Anome-chan » Tue May 03, 2011 12:18 am

Anome-chan

Postby DarkIcyWarrioress » Wed May 04, 2011 3:01 am

not anymore >_>

and hell ya i can participate. >_>
DarkIcyWarrioress

Postby PinkMawile » Wed May 04, 2011 5:59 am

I CANT WAIT TO LOSE!
PinkMawile

Postby Avaible » Wed May 04, 2011 12:12 pm

All of our posts are too short ...
Avaible

Postby Anome-chan » Wed May 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Anome-chan

Postby DarkIcyWarrioress » Thu May 05, 2011 1:39 am

lol, you can post ANYTHING you dont een have to say anything, post a youtube video link if you want. XD
DarkIcyWarrioress

Postby Avaible » Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

Well, no youtube link but ... One to JBox, the All-age website of JList, an internet-shop in Japan run by a Non-japanese in order to bring the joys of Japan into the world. <--- Advertising.

The link links to a Japanese-English textbook to learn the Japanese language. My question is, does anyone have experience with the Genki-series, any recommendations etc.? I'm thinking of buying it for I do want to learn Japanese, that's why I'm asking.
Avaible

Postby darkcore09 » Tue May 10, 2011 4:12 pm

darkcore09

Postby Anome-chan » Tue May 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Anome-chan

Postby Dixosaurus » Tue May 10, 2011 6:20 pm

If you want to be the last poster in this topic, just say something inappropriate about mass genocide but deliberately make it difficult to distinguish whether you are joking or being serious.

It will kill the conversation stone dead immediately, 100% guaranteed.

This post even carries a 50% chance of doing that.
:lol:
Dixosaurus

Postby Avaible » Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Oh, that I don't want, the conversation must carry on!

I wanted to erase something though, then this happened:

The eraser tool is a scary thing ...
Avaible

Next

Return to Random