[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Music, sounds and other free sound stuff

Music, sounds and other free sound stuff

Anything goes.

Music, sounds and other free sound stuff

Postby arting_18 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:27 pm

I was thinking about making a topic in where you can put links for music, sounds and other sound stuff that are free and without a copy right (in other works legal free sound and music that you can public in your novel legal ).

I don't have ( or at least I don't know if I have) such sound but I will post and i hope other will to :D
arting_18

Re: Music, sounds and other free sound stuff

Postby Kargha » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:38 pm

I believe that the music on this page is royalty free:

http://www.tam-music.com/index.html

(It was linked as a resource from another Visual Novel project which only used freely available assets)

If it isn't (my Japanese isn't the greatest), please correct me.
Kargha

Postby arting_18 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:27 pm

arting_18

Postby arting_18 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:49 pm

here is his reply:d

"Hi.
My name is Tam.
I'm webmaster of TAM Music Factory.

Please display the copyright of music when you distribute the visual
novel in charge.

When the visual novel is distributed free of charge, the copyright of
music need not be displayed.

--
*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*
 TAM Music Factory
   http://www.tam-music.com/
*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*"
arting_18

Postby skim » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:18 pm

skim

Postby ErikB » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I think it's good practice to always credit artists and display their copyrights regardless.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby 8oni » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Thank you for the link. I have check and the music is good. :)

And I always make sure to give proper credit :)
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Return to Random