[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - KH Dream Drop Distance & Rune Factory 4

KH Dream Drop Distance & Rune Factory 4

Anything goes.

KH Dream Drop Distance & Rune Factory 4

Postby Yukitori » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:04 am

Anyone planning to buy Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or Rune Factory 4? KH came out July 31st...not so sure when Rune Factory is released. It was released in Japan already though.

I'm pretty excited :D

Yukitori

Re: KH Dream Drop Distance & Rune Factory 4

Postby LibraSweets » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:34 am

Personally, I'm so tired of the KH series in general, it just gets more confusing with each release and I don't appreciate the console-hopping ...

On the other hand, RF4 I might try. I've never been a big fan of Rune Factory (I'm more of a HM person), but the gameplay looks much more interesting than it's predecessors. :3
LibraSweets

Postby ErikB » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 pm

I just wrote on Twitter that I think KH is too shojou for me.
I remember playing the first one and everyone around me were so crazy about it, but it never did anything for me. Call me heartless.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Yukitori » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Yah, I havn't played a KH game since Kingdom Hearts 2...mostly because it was my aunts and I didn't realize that there were already more of them by the time I finished. So that's why I was excited for the new one that just came out.

If I do get RF4, which I really want to since I love Harvest Moon, It'd be my first :D

Yukitori

Postby Momiji » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 am

Haven't played one them KH games in years, i was a early years of my Teen's thinking about it now, i didn't actually play em beyond the first, it wasn't i didn't enjoy them... i just never thought about it xD Anyways i probably won't get it, i dont play games all to often these days - well sorry i play visual novels and thats about it.
Rf 4 however i will get, its weird but i have played the last RF games, well i played 1,2,3 and that one ummm Frontier i think and i really like them, frontier was very fun and the length of the game when going at a nice steady pace was great as it lasted forever, but i really do think rf is one of few series i quite enjoy, whoever invented it was a genius :3

Image -----Image
Momiji

Postby ErikB » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:37 pm

I didn't mean to imply you shouldn't get it. If you're interested I think you should definitely try it.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Yukitori » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:14 am

Yukitori

Postby skim » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:08 pm

I didn't think I'd like Kingdom Hearts 1 because I don't like any of the final fantasy games,
but it was actually pretty good. Even if you aren't a fan of perfect-looking pretty boys and fighting,
the combat mechanics were fun and easy to master, and it was actually pretty fun to run around various Disney worlds.

KH2 was ok, but compared to KH1 it seemed to be kind of running low on ideas, and I don't think there were very many long-term goals like gathering all the puppies or all the different kinds of gummies.
Also I think there wasn't any flying (Peter Pan World / Tinker Bell Keychain) which was a little disappointing for me.
The story for KH1 was definitely more complete and compelling.

Not sure if I'd pursue KH but I definitely want to buy a PS3 to play that game where people run and fly around in a sand desert.
I don't think it'd be appropriate, but if Kingdom Hearts became a visually beautiful, sophisticated game I'm sure I would pursue it.
skim

Postby Yukitori » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 am

Does anyone know when RF4 will come out in the US??? :?:

Yukitori

Return to Random