[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Wikipedia page

Wikipedia page

Anything goes.

Wikipedia page

Postby geniusrko » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Hello everyone how are you? Hope you are fine
As the title suggests should the novelty community try making a wikipedia page because its the way I got to know about Ren`Py and
novelty deserve to share popularity.
geniusrko

Re: Wikipedia page

Postby ErikB » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 am

I agree, but I'm not the kind of person that would write about my own stuff. Someone else needs to do it.

All I've ever done is add Novelty (as a link) to the visual novel page and make sure that it stays above the bloody Blade engine link. xD
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby geniusrko » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:18 pm

geniusrko

Postby ErikB » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:21 pm

Attachments
novelty_n.jpg
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby geniusrko » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:27 pm

This is novelty page on wikipedia

ps:I wished somebody else has done it because I`m so bad in writing
geniusrko

Postby ErikB » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Seems like you made a mistake with the title for the page. I would prefer it to be just "Novelty" and not "Visual Novelty". visualnovelty.com is just the url of the website because novelty.com was obviously taken. I made a note of it in the .

Also, is a scripting language used in a lot of games and tools, not just Novelty.
And it seems to be slapped with a warning since it contains sentences like "for making visual novel development easier". That's an opinion and not encyclopedic.
I've made some edits to remove the obvious stuff but I don't know how to rename the article.

It goes without saying that if it doesn't meet the Wikipedia rules or have poorly written text it'll most likely be deleted on sight.
Update: Seems like my edits unqualified it for deletion. That was fast.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby fleet » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:14 pm

I took a look and gave the page high ratings.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby ErikB » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:52 pm

It's up for deletion again and it still hasn't been renamed.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Return to Random