[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - main menu and pre-menu screens? other random things to

main menu and pre-menu screens? other random things to

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

main menu and pre-menu screens? other random things to

Postby rykuu » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 am

Ok, so i want to make a cool main menu screen, with the normal star game, load, save, and options. How would i do this?

I also want to Have the groups logo show before the menu comes up. And is it possible to modify the novelty logo? I want to make it say something like "powered by novelty"?

Also, can i do some so the cursor changes like in clannad?
rykuu

Re: main menu and pre-menu screens? other random things to

Postby fleet » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:41 pm

As for changing the cursor, it's not possible. While you can have an image (of another cursor) follow your real one 1:1, the real one will still be shown above that image. I tried it myself before, unfortunately, that was the result.

@fleet, Clannad is a visual novel with that kinda effect.
Avaible

Postby fleet » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:08 am

fleet

Postby rykuu » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Thanks for the help, sory for delayed replies just finished getting all my internet junk back after accidentally wiping half my hard drive xP
rykuu

Postby Vixeria » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:30 am

Me: I'm going to turn those frowns into smiley faces. I don't like my honey buns to be sour.
Him: And I don't like my tootsie roll pop crushed.
Me: O.o
Vixeria

Postby fleet » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:54 pm

fleet

Return to Support & Development