[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - WIP: Lovely Days With You (bad title, I'm out of idea)

WIP: Lovely Days With You (bad title, I'm out of idea)

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

WIP: Lovely Days With You (bad title, I'm out of idea)

Postby lolinekocchi » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:06 am

[logo coming soon] Lovely Days With You, A VN by LoliNekocchi.

Lovely Days with You Demo----> http://www.box.net/shared/st2y9gelth

Credits:
http://khmix.sakura.ne.jp/download.shtml for the chara maker and http://narup.if.land.to/sr_data_u.cgi?a ... g&mynum=69 for chara maker additional sets.
http://skimlines.deviantart.com/ for the character set 'Wendy' that I used here.
http://masato.ciao.jp/haikei/furemu.html and http://shass.sakura.ne.jp for the backgrounds
http://www.tam-music.com/ for BGMs
Creators of many anime-manga parodied here, I hope they wouldn't kill me.

Summary: You're a new guy in a so-called-universal-new town. You encounter various girls with various backgrounds.....

Shortly, it's a VN with 5 routes of 5 girls. Each route contains totally different story; some are full of parodies and LOLs, some can be full of Key-like tragedy.

Characters:

The Protagonist: You name him. Is an anime fan but not too hardcore. Personality can depends on which route taken....Age 16.
(The default name for him is...My old OC. It's weird, I know.)

Na-chan
Her full name is unknown to the protagonist (The other knows her real name but won't tell it). But he calls her Na-chan. Is a lolicon PLUS shotacon. Likes both 2D and 3D lolis and shotas. She is an otaku too, and have fondness for APH*t*lia and L**cky S**r *you must know what animes are them* probably for the shota bishies and loli cuties. Age 16.

Mirien (aka Miri)
Miri is very caring about Mia, her sister. She is pretty harsh and not so popular in her school. A bit of tsundere and kuudere, is strong and smart but not good at science. Age 16.

Mialina (aka Mia)
Mia is Miri's little sister. Loves cute things (she wears nekomimi and meido outfit because she said it was cute) and was doing a part-time job in the protagonist's school canteen. Why she doesn't go to school will be later revealed....Age 13.

Nekomi Chisa (Chisa)
Chisa is Saza's neighbor. Likes the protagonist since first sight. Cute and lovely but no one knows there's blood in her mind until....*censored for spoilers* Age 13.
(note: she is one of the chara in my light novel that I delayed! and she also my first RP chara on ASRPF)

*I'm using 'Wendy' by Mikan for this char*
Saza *weird name, yeah*
A girl who is the protagonist's childhood friend. Chisa's neighbor. Is a nice person but dislike cartoons, animes, mangas and comics for some reason. Age 16.

---------------------------------------------
Yay I made a game~ But it's not that nice, ahaha. So many grammatical error, please do not mind; I'm not from an English-speaking country. No hard critique, I'm still a newbie at making Visual Novels.
Proud to be a Hetalia fan~
lolinekocchi

Re: WIP: Lovely Days With You (bad title, I'm out of idea)

Postby 12riven » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:27 am

I actually like the title :) It sounds like a real vn title to me ^^

i like your characters as well :) looking forward to this game.

also, do u hav screenshots? id like to see sum ^^
12riven

Postby Taishi » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm

K played it =)

Overall its nice =)
but:

1. typos - i know evryone does them =) but alot of times it seams like player refers to himself as "IT"
2. In my opinion the text is bit too large... not that its a bad thing but you could scale it down a bit
3. the chars - not sure if you did it on purpose but using 3 diffrent type of chars (2 generators and one build in) does not look the best =P

and beside that... i love how you made that game so small =P guess midi files do wonders =P

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby lolinekocchi » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm

yeah, thanks for the critique ^^ I'll edit soon the errors ^^

Well, I can't draw nicely so I use character maker x3
lolinekocchi

Postby zero00 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 am

zero00

Postby lolinekocchi » Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 am

Thanks for the critique! *bows*

About the grammar, I think I'll correct it later.

The story is fast because I want this to be a short game......I'll edit later maybe.

The actual game's font is minimized already.

But I have delayed or maybe I will drop this project due to this reasons:
-I have encounter a writer block at a serious part of the game.
-My Novelty encounter some error and bugs, I'll report them later. Maybe I'll just wait patiently for the new version......
-I am busy with school, national test is only one month away.
-There are some stories I would like to turn into visual novel more than this one. There are two stories in my mind; and (The last one; I will make it in Indonesian)

Reason 2 is the one who really appeals....So the delaying of this VN will be long :oops:

*excuse my bad grammar*
lolinekocchi

Postby zero00 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 pm

zero00

Postby Anome-chan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 am

I totally love the basis of this game (anime~!) and the images that you have up are cool looking ^^ But when I downloaded the demo and tried it, a problem that I reported in the bug thread happened: I couldn't see the characters or the border! :( They were simply boxes of white T^T
Anome-chan

Return to Expo