[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Free Voice Actress for Hire!

Free Voice Actress for Hire!

Need something? Art, Music, Story? Ask the community for help.

Free Voice Actress for Hire!

Postby RawrKittyPanda » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:04 am

CONTACT ME: rawrkittypanda@yahoo.com
OR inbox/private message me on..
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RawrKittyBackup

Hiya! My name is Trina Deuhart and I'm a voice actress who is swell at working and doing adorable cute girl characters. I have quite a bit of range, as shown in my video. If you would like me to help you, just let me know and post! This is ENTIRELY free, although donations would be nice, and it doesn't even have to be money, like artwork or any goodies! Just like my username, my Youtube account is RawrKittyBackup
I have self-taught myself how to voice act, and have been doing so for about two years now.

I would really love to help out, so don't be afraid to message me! I prefer if you'd inbox and message me on Youtube.
Optional, but please state how long the deadline I have to turn in the lines you give me ^^ I usually work fast, though.
Last edited by RawrKittyPanda on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
RawrKittyPanda

Re: Free Voice Actor for Hire!

Postby fleet » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Welcome to the Novelty forum. While I don't have a need for a voice actor/actress, you might want to post a link to a sample of your work. You also might want to mention whether you will work for free or what your rates are.
Last edited by fleet on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Re: Free Voice Actor for Hire!

Postby RawrKittyPanda » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:22 am

I edited my first post with more info ^^
RawrKittyPanda

Re: Free Voice Actress for Hire!

Postby erihan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 am

I liked your natural voice it would be great as the side character Jack in my big project, she doesn't have very many lines and appears in only one day in the first week, but I thought I should ask you to try out to voice her.
erihan

Postby RawrKittyPanda » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 pm

I am sorry I am not very active on this site. my new Youtube is RawrKittyBackup and if you need help, please email me at rawrkittypanda@yahoo.com I always check my email and I am active on that and youtube.
RawrKittyPanda

Postby RawrKittyPanda » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:05 am

I updated the thread with a new demo reel and contact info provided in the first post.
RawrKittyPanda

Postby RawrKittyPanda » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:59 am

Still need me? Still here. Go ahead and message me :D
RawrKittyPanda

Postby fleet » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:10 pm

You might want to state what sort of projects you prefer, and if there is anything you won't do. ;)

Also, have you posted over at the lemmasoft forums ? Folks there sometimes use voice actors.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Help Wanted