[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - FREE REQUESTS! [CLOSED]

FREE REQUESTS! [CLOSED]

Where artists get to show off their art.

FREE REQUESTS! [CLOSED]

Postby kura-ou » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Hello! I apologize for spamming, but I need to be able to fill a sheet of paper with 7 feet of drawings for my art project in my college course and so far, no one has commissioned me for sketches, so I'll be offering free requests. 1 per person and composition is up to me.

Donations towards my bills and tuition are appreciated but not necessary. If you would like to make a donation, please pm me. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

RULES:
-1 sketch per person
-please link a reference (IMAGE) of your request in your post
-no lengthy descriptions (only the important stuff; I will not design characters at the moment)
NO EXCEPTIONS. I will not draw your request if you cannot follow these rules :)

SAMPLES:

If you would like your sketch colored with COPICs, it would be a flat $15, regardless of detail :)

Thank you for your time, everyone!

I will try to complete requests a week after the posting of each commenter :)
Last edited by kura-ou on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
kura-ou

Re: FREE REQUESTS! DONATIONS APPRECIATED BUT NOT NECESSARY!

Postby Otaku-san » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Could you do this chracther please?
Attachments
e new.png
Otaku-san

Postby Krescentwolf » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:18 pm

As one broke student to another, let me say that I feel your pain! :lol:

As for the requests, well why not? Your arts certain good looking enough 8-)
And I do rather enjoy seeing my characters drawn in someone elses style.

So, I'll ask that you do the character in this pic :)

'Phantasmagoria - The Record of Modern Magic'
A Project CoR Visual Novel
See my blog at: http://projectcor.blogspot.com/
Krescentwolf

Postby kura-ou » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:48 am

To Otaku-san and Krescentwolf,

Thank you so much for requesting :)

I'll try to get these sketches done at around June or so...? If you two are still interested.

I apologize; I've been inactive in these forums and am still looking for work :( I haven't been able to afford textbooks or course materials for this quarter, and homework is due by Sunday, so I have to re-open commissions.
kura-ou

Return to Art Gallery