[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Art help~

Art help~

Where artists get to show off their art.

Art help~

Postby Adoptabur » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:31 am

Hello~ Found this program a few days ago and just about died of happiness ;u; tried making a visual novel before with no luck as I couldn't really stick to learning coding
Been working on art for an idea Ive had and was hoping for some feedback~? And also sorry for not searching thoroughly myself but I noticed how some people had the facial expressions on one image along with the character and just used the state drop box to change the expression? Sorry if that makes no sense but if anyone manages to understand what I mean could you possibly explain how to do that D:? Thank you!
Here's the first image I made no matter how much I look at it I just can't really see it being in a visual novel...idk what it is but it feels off opinions would be loved regarding this! Thank you very much <3
Attachments
Rikou.png
Adoptabur

Re: Art help~

Postby Adoptabur » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:50 am

Ahh I wasn't looking very well~ Sorry ;~; I found the answer to the expression related question. As to what would make the image more otome game like I would still love some answers <3
Adoptabur

Postby fleet » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Welcome to the forums. Your drawing looks better than the art in some visual novels.
I'm not an artist, but you might want to shorten his neck.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm

Avaible

Postby Adoptabur » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Adoptabur

Return to Art Gallery