[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - d3dx9_37.dll?

d3dx9_37.dll?

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

d3dx9_37.dll?

Postby ImaginationTrain » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Ello! So, I downloaded Novelty. Copy pasted the folders from Winrar to a new folder. When I tried to open up any applications (Designer, Novelty, Player) I get this error: " The program can't start because d3dx9_37.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. " I reinstalled it and the same thing appeared. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's something with the download. (Probably me being derpy. Aren't I so tech-savvy?)
Help would be highly appreciated. C:
ImaginationTrain

Re: d3dx9_37.dll?

Postby Avaible » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:14 pm

That means you're missing a file that usually comes with DirectX9 - if you don't have that installed you might want to do so, it won't interfere with DirectX10 and higher. Alternative, skim recently posted a link to that very file if I remember correctly, try browsing her recent posts for it.

Also, the Player.exe is not something you open anyway, it's just an application Novelty uses when you use Novelty.
Avaible

Postby fleet » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:49 pm

C-net has the file. Here's a link.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby skim » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:00 am

skim

Return to Support & Development