[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Art for new VN idea. Sailor and Navy

Art for new VN idea. Sailor and Navy

Where artists get to show off their art.

Art for new VN idea. Sailor and Navy

Postby Okashi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Ever since I have been breaking my back to learn Novelty, I finally have it down pat to where I can put my art and story in no problem. It is really amazing that after you learn something, the idea just flow in and I really love the fresh inspiration that comes to me once I learn something new.
"Sailor and Navy" is going to be my first project. It centers around a girl who lives alone and peruses a man in the Navy. Since she is into Sailor Lolita and has a large affinity with the Navy, seeing this man all the time really makes her want to date him. Of course these sketches are just in production, I'm am currently in WIP mode for sprites and outfits. I will be doing most of the BG and all of the story. Please have a look at my art.
sailor.jpg

615sketch.jpg

This idea came to me very recent. The player will be playing as the man in the Navy and will interact with the girl (currently unnamed) a lot since she is always walking around town near the Naval Base.
If you want, you can shout out possible names for her and I will think about them. I'm not good at naming most things.

Thank you.

-Okashi
Okashi

Re: Art for new VN idea. Sailor and Navy

Postby fleet » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:18 pm

You have not said in what country the VN takes place. That could influence the name of the girl.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Berwald » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi! Your art is really good, I like it. The coloring is great too! Although the girl's legs are kind of too small and out of proportion, then again, that depends on your style. The girl on the bottom right in the second image has oddly bent arms. Hmm.
Berwald

Postby vanderfoo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Nice outfits, weird arms + hands and legs.
But looks interesting, can't wait to see the finish product ;)
I'd do anything,
Sing songs that lovers sing,
If I could change your mind,
Am I not the loving kind?
-Girls Aloud Ftw!
vanderfoo

Return to Art Gallery