[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - A Single Butterfly...

A Single Butterfly...

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

A Single Butterfly...

Postby Toaster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:32 am

Hello~ This is my first VN with Novelty, only my second one that I plan to finish (My first was a piece of crap that was 2 minutes long called Be My Master, made with renpy, which I suck at =___= ).

Everything in this game will be designed and made by me, except for the music, because I'm too poor to afford all those loops and programs. =.=; It's a dating sim pretty much. xD; A generic one, I'd say... Any who here's the description.

A Single Butterfly...

You're a novice personal investigator working out of your apartment. You never seem to get any good cases, even though your assistant Ryanne goes out of her way to find them. Business is slow, it seems like you're going to have to get another part-time job to make ends meet... Until you get the most shocking case of your life.

A girl named Candy Mariposa commissions you for what seems to b an ordinary case, but it turns into much much more, as it seems that she has relations to the cyber serial killer case that the police won't even pick up...

Characters:

(Player's character): Age 21. Always wanted to be a detective or a cop since he was a child. Lives in a small apartment and works along with his close friend and assistant, Ryanne Monarch.

Ryanne Monarch:

Age 20.
Your assistant. You went to highschool together, where she was known as the biggest tomboy in town. She's not very emotional and likes to be treated like a man more than a woman, but she still has her feminine moments. Lives with her boyfriend, a police officer in training.

Candy Mariposa:
Age 18.
A frail young girl that has run away from home to find her real parents. She was adopted as a small child but still remembers her mother. She asks you to help her in her search and offers you a heavy paycheck. After a few days on the case, though, it seems like she's not only looking for her parents, but one of the city's most ruthless criminals as well...

--------------

Please tell me what you think ^^ The character designs and artwork is done by me, I know I'm not the best of artists xD; This is just a pet project for fun. I'll upload a demo as soon as possible! ^^ Hope you're interested!
Toaster

Re: A Single Butterfly...

Postby Taishi » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:06 am

Hmmm then let me be the first to comment =P

Ok meaybe its me.... but i think i heard hat kind of intro somewhere before... (or maybe its that i watch way too much detective stuffs ^^" )
Apart of that theres not much to say as there is no story included =)

And as for chars they look nice... if you wanted to do SD mode =P i think the heads are a bit ... too big =P other than that they look good =)

And good luck =P

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby Toaster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Toaster

Postby Taishi » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:26 pm

HA?
man dont go droping a project cuz one ass said somthing wrong (and that ass would be me ^^" )

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby Toaster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Naw its not you. I knew it before too, and heck I don't even know how detectives work <3<; I also don't know how to use novelty that well lol. I always make my projects too big... I'll come back to it later probly.
Also these characters look retarded >> I draw my shoulders too small... Bleh.

Now... Cat girls or alien lolis...? Hmm.
Toaster

Postby zero00 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 pm

zero00

Return to Expo