Do they look the part?

Where artists get to show off their art.

Do they look the part?

Postby Evon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 am

Hello, I just had a question or two about how my characters look.

I would like to know if their looks vary from each others, what you think they are like, and if you find them attractive. I don't have their clothes all figured out, so you can't really see how frivolous they are :c. They will be fairly cliche and flat characters, just to let you know.

That's the idea, at least. I'm planning on making a silly and pointless dating sim with them.

Anything else you would wish to tell me would also be appreciated. c:
Attachments
Ghostie.jpg
Fairy.jpg
Poutie.jpg
Evon

The other two

Postby Evon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 am

the others
Attachments
Angel.jpg
Magician.jpg
Evon

Re: Do they look the part?

Postby skyefrost » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:55 pm

The look definitively I could tell the difference between the character.. It's hard to tell the personality of one character with one picture expessibly if it's not colored.

However for the first post, The first one looks like a ghost? I don't know by inverting him he looks like some supernatural, outer worldly being either an alien or ghost. Not normal looking.

2 one, (is that a girl or a boy?) Looks very happy the design is very cuteish, like orihime sort of. A laid back not serious girl/guy that just want have fun.

Serious demon character? Very solemn look. the half demon half human suggest to me a deep sad backstory. His neutral expression is almost expressionless.

2nd post....

have no idea for this guy. Just a guy? I think you need to post more picture of this guy.

And a guy waving hello. if he's normally like this he seem charming maybe a big of a kultz or silly overall a light heart sort of character.

It's pretty hard to tell with just profile picture and them with no clothes. Clothes kind of help make a character look the part so it really hard. I'm sorry I couldn't help you more.
skyefrost

Return to Art Gallery