[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Two Sides Of The Same Coin [WIP]

Two Sides Of The Same Coin [WIP]

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Two Sides Of The Same Coin [WIP]

Postby ChimeraTheChimera » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 pm

Last edited by ChimeraTheChimera on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fanfiction!

I do art commissions, voice acting, and graphics. Just PM me!
Isn't it great? You know, being too lazy to find an avatar, I mean.
ChimeraTheChimera

Location: That closet you got shoved into last summer. You know, in West Virginia?

Re: Two Sides Of The Same Coin [WIP]

Postby fleet » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:51 pm

What's a souless ginger? I know that a sou is a French coin....
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby ChimeraTheChimera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 am

@fleet

Someone with red hair that doesn't have a soul. A living maniquin, ne?
Fanfiction!

ChimeraTheChimera

Location: That closet you got shoved into last summer. You know, in West Virginia?

Postby fleet » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 am

Oh, you meant soulless. :oops:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby ChimeraTheChimera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 am

I suppose it was my fault. Sorry! I didn't meant to confuse you with a typo...
Fanfiction!

ChimeraTheChimera

Return to Expo