[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Speculation~

Speculation~

Discussions about Novelty, visual novels and other worldly things.

Speculation~

Postby Halca » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:49 pm

I was wondering if it was at all possible to link together several animated gifs as a character object.
It seems like you can't do this in the designer, but is there another way to do this?
Halca

Re: Speculation~

Postby ErikB » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:14 am

You can. Just put animated images into individual states of a Set object.

The Designer can't convert Gif-files so yeah, you'll need to do that from the main editor.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Halca » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:23 am

How would I go about doing that? ^^;
Halca

Postby 8oni » Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:53 am

I try link together several animated gifs as a character object and I made it.

So here is a video how to do it. Basically all you need to do is import the GIF then made the actor using Designer.

Hope it helps anyone. Please ask if you have any problems or if you have something that you want to see in Novelty I will try make tutorial about that asap :)
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby fleet » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:07 pm

Clever idea!
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to General Discussion