[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Black and White (full)

Black and White (full)

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Black and White (full)

Postby Kuro&Shiro » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:05 am

This was my first attempt using the default presets in the program.
I got it two days ago and I'm taking baby steps. lol xD
So, I was hoping to get some input on how I did. Everything was default with the program and made by the kind person who has given it to us all. <3
The music and sfx are free to use and I don't have a link to the website at the moment.

Genre: Choose your own Adventure
Time took to make: 4 1/2 hours.
Endings: 4

Download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7F26ONPE

Enjoy
Kuro&Shiro

Re: Black and White (full)

Postby cglo » Wed May 19, 2010 6:04 am

I like the whole dark rabbit bit and all...: )

I'm just curious though. When you are talking to Midori are you supposed to see someone?
I don't know if this is a glitch or not
cglo

Postby SeaMaid96 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:45 pm

FFFFfffff- Megaupload has been destroyed.
Would you mind creating a new download link?
Svenska är mitt modersmål.
I:
Compose music for fun (PM me for more info).
Should start reading more.
Deliberately miss the point of the weirdest series.
Never know what to write in signatures...
SeaMaid96

Postby Michiyo6918 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:35 am

At first I was like "Wohoo, a new project!" when I saw a new account posted something.

But then I was like :?.

This VN has been here since 2009 already, I doubt that the owner themselves remember the existence of this VN on their computer... (Digging old topic gives me false hope!! :_:)
Michiyo6918

Postby Berwald » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Berwald

Postby Mavcu » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:25 am

Worry not my companions!

Well, I'm actually planing on making a VN, the first one is more like a test, to get all the features straight. The second (actual) one is going to be my serious project.

Very excited to deliver something, just got to learn how to create my own characters.
Mavcu

Postby nellmee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 am

Can't download the game anymore :(
Read, Love, Learn
nellmee

Postby fleet » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Expo