[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Aoi - female character set

Aoi - female character set

Where artists get to show off their art.

Postby Adsiltia » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:37 am

Hello!

I'm new here and was planning to use Novelty to create my first VN. Here's a character set for anyone who's interested.

She comes in five states and two outfits.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V7PNF9ZY
Attachments
aoi-preview.jpg
Adsiltia

Re: Aoi - female character set

Postby ErikB » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:49 am

Very cute :3
Good job.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Shirlee » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 am

I love it! Very nice~ :D
Shirlee

Postby zero00 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm

that hair...why am i reminded of miku? :lol:
zero00

Postby Earthfield » Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:14 pm

This looks great, I forgot how tiresome can be made stances, I used back then in the RPG maker, instead of portrair, it showed the character stance with lots of poses and expressions, I don't even want to remember it xD but you did a great job.
Earthfield

Postby sweetgirlbia5 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 pm

OMG SHE'S SOO CUTEH I LUB HER >//W//< :o
sweetgirlbia5

Postby AiKagiSAN » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:06 pm

She's cute. :3
AiKagiSAN

Postby celectis » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:44 am

She's adorable! And I love that skirt she has on~! <3
•Open for ★ C O M M I S S I O N S ★~
celectis

Postby 15385bic » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:30 am

im gonna have to so try doing that with my charcters
i like the idea of switching clothes and stuff

she's really cute too... - i cant draw cute girls =TT^TT=
15385bic

Postby FeliaVA » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:57 pm

please please please PLEASE can you put this file on another downloading site?I REALLY want this sprite,but I can't download it from megaupload :'(
FeliaVA

Postby fleet » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Nobody can download anything from megaupload; that site has been shut down for supporting software piracy. The original post was made in 2009, and the author hasn't visited here since 2011. You probably should look for a different sprite. :cry:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Art Gallery