[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Vera Blanc & the Witch of White Springs-adult version HTML

Vera Blanc & the Witch of White Springs-adult version HTML

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Re: Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs

Postby fleet » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:38 pm

I'm glad you like the graphics and story.
:D
I've tried to pattern my fan-made Vera Blanc games so they would be similar to the commercially released games. In both of the Winterwolves Games commercial releases, there are several instances where you can make a 'wrong' choice and die.

Can you be more specific about what you disliked about the grammar? I can't make corrections if I don't know what you found objectionable.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Wright » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:29 pm

You are not being logical.
You didn't expect me to remember each and every grammatical error you made, did you?
Why don't you look for a better proofreader?
And about the story, in the commercial games, there are unexpected endings for Vera and Brandon. That is true.
But those sudden death endings always have some connection with the case they are working on.
But in your games, the sudden death endings have no connection to the case they are working on.
The sick smoker had nothing to do with the Witch, did he?
Now don't tell me that the witch made some spell which created the fire in the hotel.
Wright

Postby Avaible » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Avaible

Postby Wright » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:39 am

Ha ha, I was not being rude.
This is just the way I talk to him, as I have known him since I joined the Lemmasoft forum.
Besides, I pointed out a bug in his game which none of his playtesters could.
Such a harsh comment should not come from someone who hasn't completed a single game.
Wright

Postby Avaible » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Avaible

Postby fleet » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Avaible has completed a VN. Here's the link. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=732#p4099

Edit: Wright once acted like a friend, but began to be rude.
Last edited by fleet on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
fleet

Postby Wright » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 am

That's good.
I'll play it when I get time.
Wright

Postby fleet » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:21 am

There's a download link in the first post.
fleet

Re: Vera Blanc and the Witch of White Springs-adult version

Postby fleet » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:59 am

Updated to HTML (conversion using techniques developed by kexter), now playable on MAC, Linux, and Windows systems.
Contains mostly new artwork.
Download link in first post.

My original story and artwork are protected by copyright.
You may NOT upload this to any other web site without my permission.
fleet

Previous

Return to Expo