[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Lonesome (completed)

Lonesome (completed)

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Lonesome (completed)

Postby Wright » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 am

About the story: Lonesome is the story of a young and lonely boy who always wanted to be a mountaineer. But his father who is a very rich and selfish businessman wants him to take over the business. So, his son wants to run away from home. What happens to him depends on the choices the player takes.

Download demo version here:

Download full version here:

Credits: Story- Robinson (Me), Programming- Robinson (Me),
Artist- Platonicheart, Coloring- Lotus.

screenshot0001.png

Hope you enjoy playing!
If you need any help, contact me at wrightrobinson1@gmail.com
Wright

Re: Lonesome (completed)

Postby fleet » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm

I enjoyed this the first time I played it.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Porangatanga » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 pm

I like it so much! But one thing that I don't like was the "after one hour" so much times >.<
But the game is so good *-*
I got the end 5! =D
Porangatanga

Postby Wright » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 am

A remake of this game has been released.
There is better artwork in the remake and the writing has been made more colorful.
But I CAN'T and WON'T post it here.
Wright

Return to Expo