[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Say You Love Me, Complete

Say You Love Me, Complete

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Say You Love Me, Complete

Postby Mink » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 am

UPDATE:

Version that has credits included in a README:

-----------------------------------------------------------

All right, since I don't think there's really anything left for SYLM, it's now being officially released.

Have at it: http://tinyurl.com/5wt97xv

Also, critique is always welcome.

EDIT: Frick, I forgot this -

Sprite (s) - Skim/Skimlines

Music - Kevin MacLeod/Incompetech
Last edited by Mink on Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mink

Re: Say You Love Me, Complete

Postby fleet » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:32 am

I'd recommend including the credits in a text slide within the visual novel.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Mink » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:01 am

FFFUUU-! You're right. >x< New download for that should be up relatively soon.
Mink

Postby Avaible » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Congratulations on finishing your visual novel!
Avaible

Postby Mink » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:07 am

Thanks! And I know, right? I actually got something done! 8D

Also, I'm still trying to figure the best way to put the credits in. /fail
Mink

Postby retaya » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 am

oAo Just played it... and I demand that it continues! Seriously! You can't just make me interested in what's going on only to end it like thaaaat. ;A;
retaya

Postby Avaible » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

I agree with retaya. Make the sequel! Or at least, show us some progress;) And pm me for proof-reading if you'd like; I may not be a native speaker but better than nothing.

Reminds me, will you talk about your own game on your blog?
Avaible

Postby Mink » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

There's meant to be a sequel...at some point. I need to either A) find a pen for my tablet, or B) find an artist. Preferably the former, because that's something I'd just prefer to be in control of. >x>

*Find a pen for my tablet because mine is a penless one I found that, while it had been thrown out, seems to work properly. I suppose I could attempt doing the sprites, etc. traditionally, but...ehhhh...

Avaible: Eh, probably not. XP Most likely I'll make a separate one for that.

And it's fine if you're not a native speaker; in some aspects, someone who's ESL can have better grammar than a native speaker.

Edit: First post updated, do do do~
Mink

Postby DarkMac » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:59 pm

I see there is a bunch of people demanding sequel, so I'll join on that too :D

I guess I could be your backup proof reader :D
Althought I'm not native english either. I'm self learned :P

DarkMac

Postby Mink » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:35 am

Aw, thank you! And hey, you type WAAAY more coherently than a lot of people on the Internet who have English as their FIRST language.

Though I've really just started writing it (the sequel), mainly because I've been working on character art, but when I have a substantial about to warrant proofreading I'll let you guys know. :3
Mink

Postby fleet » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:24 am

I'm a native English speaker, from the USA. I'm willing to proofread, but only a finished project (I wasted a LOTof time proofreading the first half of a VN, only to have the author abandon the project).
very respectfully,
fleet
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Mink » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 am

That's understandable; I'm just worried about making a major mistake that would require rewriting an ungodly portion of it, after the whole thing is finished. D:
Mink

Postby cidthekitty » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

i played this. i thought it was a great concept and was taking off. so im glad to see you plan on continuing it. but good job, it was a fun short game and a good start.

current progress: Chris is finished. Currently working on Mason, Kitsu, Megan, and Jeremy's route. Chris and MC sprites are finished.
cidthekitty

Postby Mink » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Thank you. :3 Hopefully the sequel will be longer (it SHOULD), but I don't want to be one of those people who feels they need a certain word count. That seems like it'd result in a lot of padding.
Mink

Return to Expo