[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror (PG version)

Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror (PG version)

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror (PG version)

Postby fleet » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 am

My most recently updated visual novel/game. In this game Vera Blanc investigates a vampire who attacked her detective partner. This is a fan made game based on the Vera Blanc character created by winterwolves games (character used with permission).

The VN is available at wolflore.net (free registration is required to access the adult version).
No registration is required to access the teen version at wolflore.

This visual novel is no longer available at the renai archive or lemmasoft

Here's a link to the PG version (no registration required)

Updated: better graphics, expanded story.

Last edited by fleet on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Re: Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror

Postby fleet » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:18 am

The 'adults only' version of this game is available at wolflore.net
Registration is required.
Last edited by fleet on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 pm

I meant to play it already, but the file of the Ren'Ai Archive-link was corrupted when I tried to unpack it.
Avaible

Postby fleet » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:17 pm

I just downloaded it and successfully unpacked it using both the Windows built in Extraction Wizard and 7-zip.

The download file is 46,693 MB. May I suggest you try downloading it again?

Very respectfully,
fleet
Last edited by fleet on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:50 am

It worked now.
But I'll have to wait to play it for another two days from now, since I go visit some relatives.
Avaible

Postby fleet » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 pm

fleet

Postby fleet » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Updated to version 5, (new graphics) and slightly revised story line. Available at wolflore.net

fleet

Postby fleet » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 am

Here's the link to the PG version (no registration required). I'll also put this in the first post.
fleet

Postby 8oni » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:29 am

I love the animation at the ending! Maybe I should upgrading my first vn too like what you did. *_* : on-fire :
I found nothing bad about this version. The voice and the story and everything else is good. :)
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby fleet » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:02 pm

8oni,
Thank you for the feedback.

There is also an 'adults only' (sexually explicit) version at wolflore; free registration is required to access the adults only part of the web site.

Here's the link

If for some reason you are unable to register at wolflore, send me a pm.
fleet

Postby 8oni » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:37 am

So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby fleet » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:25 pm

fleet

Return to Expo