[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Coffee Buddies (A work in progress).

Coffee Buddies (A work in progress).

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Re: Coffee Buddies (A work in progress).

Postby Kittyplay2009 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:50 am

Well, I'll be sure to slow the text down. And fleet, there actually is a reason as to why, it's just not said yet.
Kittyplay2009

Postby Kittyplay2009 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 am

Kittyplay2009

Postby fleet » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 am

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby fleet » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:57 am

fleet

Postby Kittyplay2009 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:13 am

Oh, thanks for explaining that. Could someone tell me how to make the text move slower?
Kittyplay2009

Postby fleet » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:58 am

fleet

Postby Avaible » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Actually, you may have to unlock the Scene since you're using the prefab (click on the white lock-symbol that appears when clicking on the Scene tab).
Avaible

Postby Kittyplay2009 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:15 am

I've unfortunate news. I have to stop production of this game temporarily. I hope I can get back to it soon...
You see, I had to re-boot my computer, and I lost the files for this game. I'll have to download the demo and work from there, I guess. :oops: I'm really sorry guys! I hope you understand!
Kittyplay2009

Postby Avaible » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:33 am

Not a problem for us and we do understand, but it's sad to hear that you've lost the data. Hope you will recover soon and make it even better than before!

Good luck, keep it up.
Avaible

Postby Kittyplay2009 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Thank you, Avalible. I'll make the story better than it was! I hope something like this won't happen again. If it does, I'll be sure to tell you. Err, anyway, I hope you guys bear with me as I continue to make visual novels, through good and bad. I hope that doesn't sound selfish! :shock:
Kittyplay2009

Postby Avaible » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Nope, visual novels are what this forum is here for;)
Avaible

Postby fleet » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Losing data because of having to reload an operating system is bad news. :(
Suggestions to prevent data loss.
Put a second hard drive on your PC; load novelty on the second hard drive.
OR- Purchase a USB thumb drive and backup your novelty data files onto it.
fleet

Previous

Return to Expo