[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Waking From A Dream

Waking From A Dream

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Waking From A Dream

Postby Kumori » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 pm

James wakes up in the local park, with no memory of anything but his first name and how to speak and do stuff with his body. He has lost his vital memories, and then meets a girl, Tsuina. Tsuina tells him off, but has no idea he has a bad dose of amnesia. Tsuina explains, in her own words, that it is early morning and most people should be asleep. Then she introduces some of her other early morning friends to James, such as Ayame and Miyu. But when Miyu claims she is James' sister, the only clue to the truth is within Peter, Miyu's brother. Watch my first Novelty visual novel as James and Tsuina begin to bond...

Demo and screenshots coming soon.

WARNING! BIG BAD SPOILER AHEAD:
Kumori

Re: Waking From A Dream

Postby SeaMaid96 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:00 pm

... I am a bad reader. The only thing I thought after reading this was "Why do you feel like putting a spoiler BEFORE YOU EVEN GET TO SEE A SCREENSHOT?"

Either way, I hope that this project will be done.
Svenska är mitt modersmål.
I:
Compose music for fun (PM me for more info).
Should start reading more.
Deliberately miss the point of the weirdest series.
Never know what to write in signatures...
SeaMaid96

Return to Expo