[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Pieces of Mystery

Pieces of Mystery

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Pieces of Mystery

Postby Qiara » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 pm

I just got novelty around 3 days ago, and I started to experiment with novelty *no wonder why, I'm just the type that doesn't understand reading tutorials*

Since I love mysteries, I made my writing into a visual novel, so far, there aren't any problem... Except I can't seem to upload it, I blame my slow internet.

Anyway the story is about a girl that entered into a competition called Detective War. With a group of three, she travels around the world to race againts other teams to solve mysteries. The first one I'm making, Case I : Unknown Talents is a harmless chapter with no blood at all. Since it's about a robbery, no people were harm in this chapter.

You just don't read it, you have to be the detective. In interrogations, you have to pick the right option or else you have to start over. Also you have to collect 'Pieces' AKA evidence. Once you've collected all of them, you can pick which one's the bad guy / girl. If you're wrong, the game ends, and you have to start over from the last time you save.

http://i54.tinypic.com/10coz6f.png

http://i56.tinypic.com/ngewhy.png

http://i51.tinypic.com/fk4nqh.png

I've got some screenshots, and you may notice that they seem girly, colorful, and cute. Well, I'm a girl, so it's natural that I like cute and colorful things :D Wish me luck on uploading this thing... :P
Qiara

Re: Pieces of Mystery

Postby fleet » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Good luck with the project. :D
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Re: Pieces of Mystery

Postby SeaMaid96 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Svenska är mitt modersmål.
I:
Compose music for fun (PM me for more info).
Should start reading more.
Deliberately miss the point of the weirdest series.
Never know what to write in signatures...
SeaMaid96

Return to Expo