[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - NIGHTS _Sonata of Slumber_ English Demo.

NIGHTS _Sonata of Slumber_ English Demo.

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

NIGHTS _Sonata of Slumber_ English Demo.

Postby Soul Rokkuman » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 am

Hello! My second post here.

Well, as I said in my first post, I'm making a fan VN about the game NiGHTS for my first try in VN's. It's kinda fun and I'm so eager yo finish this little project!
I'm still using default backgrounds, but I'll draw my own bg's for sure.

The plot is very simple: you are a Visitor in the world of Nightopia and you meet all kind of Nightmarens. If you are familiar with the NiGHTS plot, you will know what kind of things you can do in Nigtopia.

The English Demo as been released, if you are interested you can donwload it here:

All the Nightmarens featured here are fanmarens (fancharacters). Reala and NiGHTS also appears here.

Here you have some characters:

Scorpii: A very naive Nihtmaren. He is one of the new nightmarens created by Master Wiseman.

Daia: A extremely shy and coward nigtmaren. Scorpii's best friend.

Droppy: An inteligent nightmaren. he is the librarian of Nightopia.

Ultra Violet: A mystic nightmaren who can control nature energy.

The title screen picture:

Sorry for my bad English!
Soul Rokkuman

Re: NIGHTS _Sonata of Slumber_ English Demo.

Postby Graciex » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:14 pm

I'm not familiar with the fandom, but I really enjoyed the demo! The art is very striking. I look forward to more =)
Graciex

Postby Soul Rokkuman » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 am

Soul Rokkuman

Postby Kumori » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 pm

First Novelty visual novel played, and I enjoyed it. I'm not familiar with NIGHTS either, but it was pretty well explained. Can't wait for more!
Kumori

Postby silver_moonrise » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:09 pm

its reminds me of this sega game "nights".
i really like this demo, and i totally would play the full version =D
Use you creativity to make a rainbow.. or something useful =_=
silver_moonrise

Postby Soul Rokkuman » Fri May 06, 2011 4:48 am

Soul Rokkuman

Postby Dixosaurus » Fri May 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Very cool, Nights was one of my first games (I was late on the console bandwagon - I started gaming in Arcades).

Have you played the PS2 remake of the original game?

You should post about this over at sega.com or something, I'm sure they'll love it.

*EDIT*

Or send you a legal notice telling you to stop right away before you steal their money.

But that doesn't *usually* happen.
Dixosaurus

Postby Avaible » Fri May 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Hm, I think I'm going to play this sometime soon. It does sound and look interesting after all.
Avaible

Return to Expo