Skyland

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Skyland

Postby MBLproductions » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:35 am

helo this is a preview of MBLs new project Skyland
genre: futuristic fantasy, action
for centuries the people of earth have waited for the guild of heros that will end the dictatorship of the great leon clan.
but as they wait the leon clan gets closer to its goal... the onix spear, the most powerful machine ever made. which the location of was hidden by its creators the dragoon clan, a clan that ended long ago. but everyone waits for one of these events to happen. unknowing of what is about to unfold.
SkyLand: the seige of Mariah
so if you want to know more just ask away. i will eather have a demo or and opening video ready within a week

UPTDATE: well i am sorry for those who were expecting a demo within a week. due to a small mix up on my part i have been working on a different novel for the time i said { i confused the two}. so i may {saying in case of mix up} have this out in a week... two at most. again sorry. ohh and i just noticed how sucky the intro summary is. sorry for that to.
MBLproductions

download

Postby MBLproductions » Sun May 23, 2010 1:23 am

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FY522684
i didnt have time to finish the first chapter so this is just the prelude. but it still gives you an idea about the interface and story of the game. so here you go.
btw once i finish the first chapter i will update this
MBLproductions

Return to Expo