[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - (WIP) Morning Dew Iris

(WIP) Morning Dew Iris

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

(WIP) Morning Dew Iris

Postby laspis » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Yanagi returned to his hometown.

There, he reunited with his childhood friend and crush, only to find out that she turned into someone else.

----------------

Hello! You may have seen me poking around the forum.This is my first visual novel! (actually not my first, because I had a dropped project.) I'm still not sure on the date it's gonna be finished, cause I have a lot of work from school. The story span is 2 weeks. (14 days in game) There are no choices and only 1 ending. The story is told from Yanagi's (the main guy's) point of view.

Progress:
Script: 100%
Art: 80% (All that's left is the facials)
Background: 100% (I kinda changed my mind about the background... there will be a lot.)
Music: 100%

Aside from the incomplete parts, I need to work on putting stuff together in novelty. 100% sure that I'm not dropping the project. :D
Last edited by laspis on Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
laspis

Re: (WIP) Morning Dew Iris

Postby fleet » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:00 pm

I wish you success. :D
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Avaible » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:46 pm

As do I, have fun with it! :)
Avaible

Postby laspis » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Update:

The script is now finished! I am proofreading and editing it right now.

Question: I know people have asked this a hundred times, but how do I add picture to a post?
laspis

Postby fleet » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Here is one way:
When you post, scroll down below the area where you type in text. You should see several tabs. One says "Options", the other says "Upload attachment"

Click on Upload attachment. I'll assume you can figure things out from there. ;)
fleet

Postby laspis » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Oops, didn't notice that! Sorry and thank you :D

Here's the progress with the heroine's character sprite so far.
Untitled.jpg
Serizono Himeki

Don't ask me why everything's blue. I like blue.
laspis

Postby laspis » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 am

Hi, just here to say I'm still here.
laspis

Postby fleet » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Good to know you're still around. :D
fleet

Postby 8oni » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:52 am

I am glad to see you still working on your VN.

Good luck and hang on, you can do this! :D
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Return to Expo