[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Talking: a 6 minute story

Talking: a 6 minute story

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Talking: a 6 minute story

Postby Sil » Mon May 27, 2013 5:04 pm

In a world ravaged by war and madness, two friends have a conversation for 6 minutes.
Both of them have seen too much and have damaged minds and bodies. neither are perfectly sane anymore.
But they only want to talk...

That's the story.
It's really short, since it's a 6 minute conversation.
I only made music for the title page, the rest is completely silent. No sound effects at all.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nc2i0 ... alking.rar

I made a few suggestions to what might've happened to the two, but those are not solely truth.
It's free to the player how to interpret what they are talking about.
Sil

Re: Talking: a 6 minute story

Postby fleet » Mon May 27, 2013 6:43 pm

It locked up when it went back to the menu screen.
Did you include the end novel action?

The story reminded me of "Waiting for Godot".
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby 8oni » Tue May 28, 2013 12:36 pm

This is interesting... Btw, you might interested in this anime : http://anime-minidl.blogspot.com/2013/03/SO2012.html

edit : sorry if my comment did not really constructive. Headache. I just remember that I'm supposed to say this :
This vn is interesting. The way they talk to each other somehow make me feels like one of them is gone and the rest is alive. Then the choices giving in the end/beginning make the user 'out' because there is no point being there anymore right? No one to talk to again. One thing that I thought need to be fixed is it's better if you give the text different color so user knows who is talking. Someone like me who easily lose concentration is going to have a difficulty following those conversations. [Which is why on vn some people choose portrait, but I'm not talking about it, I'm just giving example. The way you make no char show up is good since it make people focus on the text aka the conversation]
The link above point to an anime about Jesus and Buddha living together. Quite hilarious and since you those two name show up I thought you might like it.
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby Sil » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:41 pm

Sil

Return to Expo