[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Heart For Them (Series in Progress)

Heart For Them (Series in Progress)

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Re: Heart For Them (Series in Progress)

Postby 8oni » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:34 am

So many idea, so little time
8oni

Postby erihan » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:53 am

So I just need to finish 5 more characters voices and add them to the game then finish the art and make sure everything is as it should be. Since im hand drawing then digitally coloring the character sprites it shouldnt be too much longer till its done.
erihan

Postby erihan » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:48 am

Also there are nearly 800 audio clips all together.
erihan

Postby erihan » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:01 am

I am very happy to say I will finally have all of the audio done by next week, and I already have all the swatches prepared for the art phase which will be easy.
erihan

Postby erihan » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:54 am

Finally finished all the audio, going to work on the art work now then i will be done! I finished the title screen you can see it text and menu-less here http://erihan-the-fallen.deviantart.com ... -416858528
erihan

Postby erihan » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:15 pm

Back from my break, Im going to be drawing nonstop, kind of regretting making everyone change clothes daily but its going to be worth it.
erihan

Postby fleet » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby erihan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 pm

Release delayed as I got bit on my drawing hand's thumb so I cant do artwork till it finishes healing, but I will try to get the game done by March 26.
erihan

Postby erihan » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 am

Working on the artwork now, It might take a while because younger me was fond of really hard to draw hairstyles for certain characters Im bringing back for the games.
erihan

Postby erihan » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 am

I am still working on this but current events have delayed this game for an unknown amount of time.
erihan

Postby fleet » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Good to know that it hasn't been abandoned. :D
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby erihan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:42 am

I have now successfully moved and am back at work on the illustrations, sadly i cannot give a projected release date aside from before Crissmass. It should be noted that the second game will not have all of the same voice actors due to availability of the people.
erihan

Postby erihan » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Im still working on this it hasnt been abandoned, still on the first in game week's worth of artwork for the sprites because i just had to make around 40 voiced characters and have them actually change clothing daily for some reason
erihan

Postby Avaible » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:10 pm

That's some serious dedication, good work.
Avaible

Postby erihan » Fri May 15, 2015 3:10 am

The game actually is ready for beta testing if you dont mind there being no sprites or cgs, however the backgrounds are VERY amateur.
erihan

PreviousNext

Return to Expo