[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - THe Elf and The Warrior - kinetic novel -partial nudity

THe Elf and The Warrior - kinetic novel -partial nudity

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

THe Elf and The Warrior - kinetic novel -partial nudity

Postby fleet » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:48 pm

This kinetic novel is about an elf whose pet is killed by a dragon. She seeks the help of a soldier.
Partial nudity (this is a PG13 version).

Windows only, written in Novelty, no dialog (trying to tell the story using only images).

elf-screen.JPG

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Re: THe Elf and The Warrior - kinetic novel -partial nudity

Postby 8oni » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:36 pm

I don't really like kinetic novel, and so my impression is :
Story: It's cliché but
And, I can understand your story from the picture so it has a good narration
Art: It's good, awesome actually, I prefer 2d than 3d though but as someone who only able to render chair on my entire life I can only blink looking at the art that you use :lol:
Sound: It match the situation

Sorry if it's not really constructive :oops:
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Re: THe Elf and The Warrior - kinetic novel -partial nudity

Postby fleet » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate the comments on the art, and I respect your opinion on the plot.
This is the only kinetic novel I've done. The person who beta tested my work had cautioned me that he didn't care for the kinetic novel format, and I knew from other sites I visit that kinetic novels aren't as popular as visual novels. I probably won't make another kinetic novel. I plan to continue making visual novels.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Expo