[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Reflection - An Interactive Horror Novel (WIP)

Reflection - An Interactive Horror Novel (WIP)

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Reflection - An Interactive Horror Novel (WIP)

Postby Cool_Guy_Part2 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:26 am

Trailer:

Download Link (v.31):

http://www.mediafire.com/?11bup2e61k43rwf

Description:

October 23rd 1907 - Misty Sky Lookout
An Entire Community and it's residents suddenly disappear. No traces of the settlement were found. No buildings. No supplies. No survivors. Numerous attempts are made to resettle the land, but almost all end with sudden disasters. The land is deemed cursed and is abandoned for several years until...

January 7th 1921
A wealthy family buys Misty Sky Lookout. They're plans - To build a manor. But no matter how much they offered, no one answered they're ad.

September 13th 1927
After 6 years of nothing, the family's ad is finally answered by a large team of dedicated carpenters lead by Thomas Schaffer. 150 men and women. They are required to live at the work-site until the mansion is complete. They're goal - Exactly ten years.

September 12th 1937
Out of the team of 150. Only two people return alive. Thomas Schaffer and Minerva Leyos
Misty Sky Manor is completed.

September 12th 1938
Thomas Schaffer is found brutally murdered in Misty Sky Manor. Minerva Leyos - Missing.

March 10th 2012
Numerous disappearances are reported around Misty Sky Forest. Police are baffled and are left absolutely clueless.

Notes:
First visual novel. Started this a while back, and been working on it on and off between work and schoolwork. I've added and fixed a few things since the last update (Such as adding an end novel button), but haven't released a new version, as there's not quite enough content yet. Any pointers are appreciated! Also, are there any musicians out there? I'd be glad to use your music if you'd like!
Cool_Guy_Part2

Re: Reflection - An Interactive Horror Novel (WIP)

Postby fleet » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:59 pm

The description is excellent. It made me want to view the video. :D

Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Re: Reflection - An Interactive Horror Novel (WIP)

Postby lechatsarrat » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:38 am

Loved the Demo! The combinations of dialogue, sounds, music, characters, and atmosphere had me all geared up for a good scare.
Bravo, and look forward to future updates.
"May it be a fitting grave for a very unwelcome guest." -A.
lechatsarrat

Return to Expo