[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Midnight Encounter

Midnight Encounter

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Midnight Encounter

Postby 8oni » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm

This is my very first visual novel. It's really short but since Halloween is near I want to make this one out first before I try another story of mine. [I like to make a story, horror especially :) ]

Screen shoot :

Please tell me what you think about it :)

Almost forget, link to dl is
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Re: Midnight Encounter

Postby SadSong » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Ok.... It's okay :) It pretty short, but still I'm afraid of that thing (but okay it's easy to scare me)... but the fur ball thing is somehow cute *-*
I think it's pretty good for the first one. I just noticed some mistakes like... grammar stuff and that. I also like the sounds you had. There weren't so much that I could say 'wow they were amazing!' but I think those few were enough. Maybe a scream or something like that? Maybe that would make it more scarier?
However: Good job :) I think it's cool for the first one :)
SadSong

Postby 8oni » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Thank you :D
I use Microsoft Word for grammar check but I guess I still make a mistake. I think that scream will make a story much more better, but since I don't make a sound myself -I get them from a free website [so I don't have to worry about the copyright]- and I haven't been able to get a scream that I like I decide to go with no scream.
I want to make a lot more stuff like changing the text box or something, and I have a feeling that the story will be a lot more complicated if I just let myself go with it, but since I have set myself a deadline before Halloween I keep it as short as I can. [I know I wouldn't finish it if I keep add things!]
I really glad you like the fur ball. The creature took me a week to make. I don't know if it's cute enough to pass as something someone want to pet/touch, I am not really good at making cute things. While the thing, it finished first before the script done :lol:
8oni

Postby SadSong » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I thought it was cute. I was like 'oh my god! I want to fluff it and hug it and and.... *Q* ' :D
also my friends say that it's soooo cute :D and they want to play it too xD
SadSong

Postby blueserena » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:09 pm

It somehows remind me of Totoro.
blueserena

Postby 8oni » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:16 pm

8oni

Return to Expo