[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - W.O.T.D. (Winter of the Damned) project

W.O.T.D. (Winter of the Damned) project

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

W.O.T.D. (Winter of the Damned) project

Postby lechatsarrat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Guten Tag!

I am currently working on a Visual Horror

Winter of the Damned

​Summary:
Cosette a Millier orphan, on the day of her 9th year, draws upon an unknown power that heals a fellow child.
She’s immediately branded as a devil, and ostracized by her peers.
In her hour of despair, she is approached by the Duke of Mignon
who whisks her off to his home.

Viktor, the only son of the widowed Duke, hates her upon first
sight, and makes it his sole priority to make her most unwelcome.

Her adoption into the family sets the wheel in motion for a murder most
foul, and an ancient curse that has plagued the house of Bellamie
for generations.

Download: TBA

Sample:

Details: All Sprites/actors made using Inkscape. Backgrounds made in PSe7

For more samples, see links of interest below!

wix page

facebook

DA group: http://winterofthedamnedvnp.deviantart.com/

tumblr: http://lechatsarrat.tumblr.com/winterofthedamned

Disclaimer:
ALL CHARACTERS AND EVENTS IN THIS NOVEL--
ARE A WORK OF FICTION. ANY SIMILARITIES TO PEOPLE
LIVING OR DECEASED IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.
ALL SOUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO RIGHTS OF ORIGINAL CREATORS.
(THEY ARE NOT MINE NOR IS THE PROGRAM USED TO MAKE IT)

RATING:
13+
For suggestive themes, violence, psychological horror,
and blood.

p.s.
All I claim is the story, characters, and opening theme
Last edited by lechatsarrat on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
"May it be a fitting grave for a very unwelcome guest." -A.
lechatsarrat

Re: "Winter of the Damned" Visual Horror Novel

Postby lechatsarrat » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Last edited by lechatsarrat on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
lechatsarrat

Re: "Winter of the Damned" Visual Horror Novel

Postby fleet » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Hoping to find more information about the story and characters, I clicked on the links to your facebook and wix pages.
I saw pictures of a red haired girl, a Baron who talks with a German accent, and that the setting is Victorian Europe. Somehow vampires are involved. I watched the video you posted on the wix page, but there wasn't much about the characters or story in it. I suggest adding more information about the story and characters in your original post here at the Novelty forums to 'hook' your audience into downloading the demo.

I'll go give it a play. You said "if you like it, please do leave feedback."

I hope you're open to constructive criticism if somebody doesn't like it.

EDIT: I played through it once. The story is okay,; I suggest you let pictures tell more of the story, rather than the narrator. I'd rather see characters on screen that backgrounds.
The transitions from day to night were very well done.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Re: W.O.T.D. (Winter of the Damned) project

Postby lechatsarrat » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:37 am

There is a wealth of more information on characters and story available at present.
Post and pages are up-to-date. There are still many kinks left to smooth out.
Part 1 foot-age http://youtu.be/mFrT7KRtKFk
Part 2 http://youtu.be/TItpFY74rho
lechatsarrat

Return to Expo