[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Death note fan game: The Wammy Kids

Death note fan game: The Wammy Kids

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Death note fan game: The Wammy Kids

Postby Ants64 » Sat May 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Hi as a new person to the place, I have started to get myself know...so far bad impressions then xD
but I have started a visual novel called "Death note fan game: The wammy kids"
Based on Death note and is a fan made game so I have stated I do not own Death note at all! (apart from the books and DVDs i bought :D )
(If you have not read or seen death note ,this game can become confusing)

Based on Mello's time in the wammy house ,He has studied all his life to become L and now you take control! Will you make him succeed or end up watching him crash and burn.
The story consisetes on Mello and his desire to be top!...the stories mutiplet pick ending means you can get diffrent ending each time
This game may have some fowl parts and even Doujin but Only small hints.
The game is set in the wammy house and is based in the time line of the Yotsuba ARC and ends up when .

Mello is the main character that you control ....Whether you give him a good life, or a Big crash! is up to you
Rated: T because It contains some part that involve Death, fowl language, and insults....and so-on And yaoi......(not saying who tho) ;)

I believe I should be ok in posting this as many people have made "Fan-games" of it and I have contacted people asking but non have replied... -_-
I will show you a sneak peak into the work so far...and if anyone wishes to help please comment or PM

Matt design:Image
Near design:Image
Linda design:Image
(fan-made) Ice design (maybe changed later on...)Image

If this is good and ready to post I will but till now waiting (I'm only one person....I can't do everything xD )
Say what you think! in-till then I will answer questions

(UPDATE!!!!!) Forgive me for a bit :oops: I need more time to make the game.....And have lost the Artist (He gone elsewhere and so I will rarely see him now)
I will try to get this done (But I can't promise anything)
hope this is ok...From Ants64
Last edited by Ants64 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forgive my dyslexia
Give in to the madness
Ants64

Return to Expo