[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Its all in your head

Its all in your head

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

how did you like it

It was okay
100%
i hated it
No votes

Total votes : 1

Its all in your head

Postby keykeeper » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:14 am

hello everyone its a newbie here i worked for a few days and came up with this
i appreciate it if you respond with dignity and try not to be too harsh with your suggestions

here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/?bai7n2v3w57dm54
keykeeper

Re: Its all in your head

Postby fleet » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:33 am

I'll look at it tomorrow. I notice it's 67MB. You might want to post a short description of the game and a screen shot to spark interest. :D
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Wright » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 pm

No need to post a screenshot if you don't want to, or if you don't know any decent image uploading website. But, the least you should do is post at least one or two sentences about the story, or at least, tell us what the story is about.
People should know what they are downloading. No one will download something without knowing what it is.
So, I hope you edit your first post. I may download the game if I find the description interesting.
Wright

Postby fleet » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Keykeeper,
I'm sending you my comments in a private message.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Berwald » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Well, I downloaded it and played through a couple of times.

It looks like an experimental VN, so I'm basing my comments on that assumption. The story is completely incoherent and grammar was lacking a lot. You seem to have the basics of a VN progression down and there appears to be some branching. It's not perfect, though, and sometimes I see scenes that I weren't supposed to see based on the choices I made. Well, I'm guessing this was your first or one of your first VNs, so keep improving. You'll need your own artwork to truly make it your own. Other than that, just keep improving! You can only get better, after all.

Good luck!
Berwald

Postby Wright » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 am

Wright

Return to Expo