[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Mistaken Identity [demo, beta]

Mistaken Identity [demo, beta]

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Mistaken Identity [demo, beta]

Postby shande » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Hello everyone. I'd like to share my novel with you. It's only one chapter long.
I want all your doubts and credits. If there's something you don't like or you would change, let me know.

So far I've found four "bugs".
1) bgm volumes up to 100% for a short time when fading
2) load game doesn't load the background that was changed a few lines before
3) the title screen is screwed if you don't have the Juice ITC font
4) the application stops and you can't do anything if you try to close it using other way than "end novel"

Test and comment please! Thanks in advance, cheers!

The link:
shande

Re: Mistaken Identity [demo, beta]

Postby fleet » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 pm

I'll send my comments in a private message.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Return to Expo