[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Alice: Beyond a shattered looking glass

Alice: Beyond a shattered looking glass

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Alice: Beyond a shattered looking glass

Postby Sweet Liar » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 am

Hello to all ...
A short presentation I: My name is Raphinha, but I'm known as Sweet Liar ...
Sorry for bad English ... not know the language very well ...
I am a Brazilian developer of electronic games, and by chance I found the engine and decided to make it my new project ...

For now, I am designing graphics, engine testing and possibilities ... In short, they bring something more concrete ...

The original name of the game is Alice: além do espelho despedaçado... (great name is ... ^ ^)
Plan to launch the game in Portuguese and English ...

The game is based on my favorite game, American McGee Alice ... No ... just a fan game based ...

It all begins when Alice wonders from around the country ... All is well for some time ... But, Alice begins to suffer lapses of mentality, and just distort the reality ... In one of these lapses, it has put fire in your home and killing his parents ... and being hospitalized in a sanatorium ... she is 6 years without talking about anything without showing emotions ... When finally gives any sign of life, two janitors to the sanitarium rape, and she ends up getting disturbs and mentally traumatized ...

Even with the distortion of reality, she has to wonder as it is in Wonderland ...
Anyway, back of you when she sees the bunny again ... Run the sanatorium and again will stop in Wonderland ... But everything is destroyed, a new order, which expalha the Chaos, hitherto, called "shattered mirror" ... Alice realizes that if you want to get out of there, should have to restore peace in Wonderland ...

The game is still in testing as I do commented ... But once I show some results soon ... Accepted views and suggestions on the game, as graphics and soundtrack ...

Thank you for your attention ... ^ ^
Sweet Liar

Re: Alice: Beyond a shattered looking glass

Postby ErikB » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Hey Raphinha and welcome! Your english is good enough. Don't worry.

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your ideas.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Re: Alice: Beyond a shattered looking glass

Postby zero00 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:09 pm

looking forward to see what you do with the theme and trust us your english isn't that bad =D
zero00

Return to Expo