[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Pureza (Purity) [Work in Progress] (Demo SPA)

Pureza (Purity) [Work in Progress] (Demo SPA)

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Pureza (Purity) [Work in Progress] (Demo SPA)

Postby Minikomicweb » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 pm

WORK IN PROGRESS (update 11 Decembet of 2011):
Chapters done: 6/21

DEMO IN SPANISH VERSION, DOWNLOAD LINK:
(not available on English, sorry)
(the following demo doesn't represent the final version of the game)

Hello everyone!

I'm proud to present my visual novel. It's called Purity (Original title: Pureza).

The project began as a webcomic, in April of 2010, but several bad events happened in the course of the webcomic, and I left it for many months. When I've recovered myself of these bad events, I wanted to do it again, but not as a webcomic.

The project had been passed to Fictional Story (like FictionPress style, just saying), I was doing it pretty well, but I felt empty with it (I'll explain the reasons later), and I abandoned it too.

Still, the project wasn't dead. Around the starts of 2011, I decided to convert my story to a interactive story in some forum, but in the making of the story I've discovered Novelty and in October of 2011 I decided to use Novelty in order to make this story once for all.

As you can see, the project has a lot story behind the title.

VN Information:
Title: Pureza (Purity)
Genres: Drama, Suspense, Science-Fiction, Tragedy, Yuri
Number of endings: Around more than 10 (that's why I stopped writting it on Fictional Story)
Date Release: 2012

Key features:
-This story is inspired by some games called "Armored Core: for Answer", "Fahrenheit", and "Heavy Rain". Inspired, not based, I repeat.
-Content for +16, with realistic themes with emotional weight like the bullying in school, loosing the loved ones, or depression.
-BGM of Original Soundtracks from other games, series, movies like Heavy Rain, Memento, or even Kannazuki No Miko. (a .TXT document about credits will be inside the full game, the original melodies belong to their respective artists)

Plot: It's about a 18 year old boy who lives a happy life with his family, his few friends, and he gets good grades in school. However, in the day of his exam, many events appear and he's a victim of a radiation attack. The next day, he wakes up and he discovers many things: he's already a girl, he's in a secret military organization called "The Academy" and he has to make friends as he goes on missions.

There are 6 characters who we can control them, and all of them can die in any moment; when one of them dies, doesn't mean that the game is over, in fact, the story progresses without the dead characters. The characters are, from a girl without arms, to a man addicted to a fictional drug.

Name: [Unknown]
Nickname: Alias
Home country: Spain
Sexuality: [Choice by the user]
Deficiencies: Asperger's Syndrome, Radiation, Agoraphobia
Story: The main character in the story. His/her true name doesn't appear in all the story. In only one day, his/her life had been changed completely, since a student to a military in The Academy. The first person in The Academy who has a change of sex. She was a boy before, but in The Academy they changed the genre because it was the only way to get the radiation off her body.

Name: Akari Tanaka
Home country: Japan
Sexuality: Asexual
Deficiencies: Werner's Syndrome
Story: No much people knows her story. The only thing it's known is that she's one of the best militaries in The Academy ever; she has the record of not failing a mission never.

Name: Cailin Anderson
Home country: England
Sexuality: Bisexual
Deficiencies: 1/4 of her head maimed and robotized
Story: In one mission, she received a terrible shot in her head. Luckily, the technology of The Academy achieved to heal Cailin adding to her head a mechanic and electronic module, which allows her to navigate to Ultranet (the Internet for The Academy), checking the lists... like she has a computer inside. She takes care of her partner and best friend Aurelia.

Name: Aurelia Wells
Home country: England
Sexuality: Straight
Deficiencies: Without arms, Amnesia
Story: She can't remember the facts before joining to The Academy. The fact of having no arms allows her to have powerful energy weapons to disable the energy of the enemies. Cailin always has taken care of her, and she's her best friend.

Name: Stein Lenz
Home country: Germany
Sexuality: Straight
Deficiencies: Addicted in secret to a fictional drug called memocaine
Story: Once he decided to take the memocaine to doing it well in missions; but he excedeed the dose and he became secretly addicted to the drug.

Name: Julia Jiménez
Home country: Mexico
Sexuality: Lesbian
Deficiencies: Extreme sleepless
Story: Due of unknown facts, she can't sleep in any time, even with the pills from the medic. Each day she finds difficulties of making even simple actions in The Academy.

In the story, there's no "correct way" to play it. There's no "true ending". Just make your decisions and you'll get the ending that you deserve.

You have to keep in mind another important thing: I'm making this VN in Spanish. When it's out, I'll make the English version and finish it as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience.

See you over there!

"I didn't know why, but I trusted in Akari's words. I went with her."

"Maybe I should ask her any questions?"

"Wow, it's much time..."

"Well, and what does it have to do with what happened to Alias?"

"Again, Akari... Don't you see that with only a insult doesn't make that person a psycho or something?"

"However, the spanish president Ramón Lavadero, rejected the request with the following sentence:"
Last edited by Minikomicweb on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Minikomicweb

Re: Pureza (Purity) [Work in Progress]

Postby skim » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Awesome, I like the characters.
And it's in Spanish! Me gusta mas!
skim

Postby Wright » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 pm

There won't be an English version? That's very sad.
By the way, I do not like the artwork. It's really unprofessional.
Look for a better artist or something.
Wright

Postby Minikomicweb » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Minikomicweb

Postby Avaible » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Don't feel offended by him, Minikomicweb, he tends to express his thoughts in a very blunt manner but means no harm.
Avaible

Postby skim » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:55 pm

I like the simplicity of the characters.

I feel like this is a game I can actually play from beginning to end, even though my Spanish is elementary, and probably enjoy it.

Too many VN games are too long and too difficult to complete.
skim

Postby Minikomicweb » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:07 am

Minikomicweb

Postby Wright » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Wright

Postby Wright » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:43 am

Wright

Postby Minikomicweb » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:46 pm