[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Lapis Lake

Lapis Lake

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Re: Lapis Lake

Postby zero00 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:35 am

zero00

Postby Tezar » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Hi,
I just hazardly found Novelty and these forums. I tried some novel and so far, I liked yours most. :)
I am really looking forward to final release.
Tezar

Postby Taishi » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:44 am

The game for now is not progressing much =P
im cut off internet and i cant really do much =)
but thank you for the comment =)

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Postby Kuro&Shiro » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:43 am

Wow! I have to say first off, This is coming along nicely! The audio is good although I was freaked out once by the music looping xD You may or may not want to get a soundtrack that loops better. (it was when I was drinking tea with Chika)
Also, I don't know if English isn't your first language, (there seems to be a lot of people here in the forums like that and I'm new) but there is a lot of grammar mistakes that made it a little hard to read. If you need help with that in the course of your story you can ask me. (I live in the US and English is the only language I know. lol)

other then that I love the premise and I can't wait to see more! <3
Kuro&Shiro

Postby Taishi » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Taishi

Postby TheMonicaProject » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Ok, just played the demo and a few things that could be improved jumped out at me
* For part, you had white text on a white background. It was really hard to read, you probably want to change that
* Everytime you had to select an option, even to start the game, I had to move the cursor to an entirely different part of the screen for the option to light up
* There were a few misspellings (looser instead of loser, etc)

All in all, a very good start, just a few technical issues to be worked out
"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." - Haruko, FLCL
TheMonicaProject

Postby Taishi » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 am

As the demo is verrrrry dated i guess the first point is fixed ... same for second i guess... god it was made with novelty 0.7X
and the third is still there.... until some one will be so nice as to fix my darn typing errors =P
but thanks for thumbs up =)

Taishi

Postby White Rock Shooter » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 am

Oh, wait. They are is from MMD? ( 'O' )

White Rock Shooter

Previous

Return to Expo