[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Lapis Lake

Lapis Lake

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Lapis Lake

Postby Taishi » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:59 am

-This game is on hold until further notice - due lack of time
Be warned... This game if far from completed
Now said that lets move on to topic =)
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Long story short:
You play the role of a unlucky person named Akii.
One day due some circumstances you found yourself in a place very different from seconds before. And you start looking for a way back home.
Although the road is not so easy at you imagine it.

- Game time: not sure yet, aiming for half of Fate/stay night ^^"
- There is going to be a Avi as opening =) ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a89yATpcXE <- WIP )
- Endings: counting only good ones that would be AT LEAST 5

(updated with new version =P ):

http://s618.photobucket.com/albums/tt26 ... mview=grid

----------------------------------

http://www.mediafire.com/taishi
<- outdated

Fun Facts:
The storyline just got over 4000 words =) <- not that impresive but hey =)

Game demo was downloaded in total (till 24.03.09):
version 0.08 = 12 times
first demo = 8 times

The first male char for this game took 7 evolution foms =)

Taishi - Storyline
Reximus - Main Scripter

Last edited: 10.04.09 - Few changes here and there =P
Last edited by Taishi on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 27 times in total.

Im the Astral Claw warrior
Taishi

Re: Lapis Lake [Work in progres]

Postby DarckRedd » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:44 am

That is one of the silliest bikinis I've ever seen in anime.

Which is saying quite a lot.
DarckRedd

Postby Taishi » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:09 pm

As a matter of fact.... this aint a anime =P

Taishi

Postby skim » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Your images look like screenshots from a modified 3D custom girl.
:x don't forget that game screenshots are also copyrighted, not that this really matters if you're making a game just for you and a few friends.
Last edited by skim on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
skim

Postby zero00 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:05 pm

so no trial/demo to try out and download? aww well, i'll look forward to it ^_^
zero00

Postby ErikB » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:14 pm

This is looking very good.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Taishi » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Taishi

Re: Lapis Lake [Work in progres] Demo out

Postby zero00 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:24 am

which one am i supposed to download? o.O

but i will definitely give it a shot
zero00

Postby Taishi » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 am

At best hold a bit =P
with the new novelty im gonna update here and a bit there =P
then i make another public demo avaiable =P

Taishi

Postby lolinekocchi » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:04 am

Nice demo. I'll be waiting for the full game...

Finally some fantasy games to play.
Proud to be a Hetalia fan~
lolinekocchi

Postby ErikB » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Really good so far ^_^ (so proud)
Just noticed some flickering in the text and transition, which is entirely my fault and something I need to address for future versions. ^^;;

Oh, and here comes the spelling police!
"Loose" = To loose a knot or a grip. "Ne-san loosened her grip on my neck, allowing me to catch a breath or two".
"Looser" = someone who loosens things.

This was in the first demo so you might've fixed it already. In that case ignore my knowitallness.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Taishi » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Yea thanks for the typo fixes =P
But as i said i got a friend who was supposed to do it for me (fix the typos and make whole more easy to understand ^^")...
BUT... due somthing(i still donno what) he ended at hospital... so i just have to wait till he will be back... (hope soon too)
So as for now i guess i can make the second demo go public... tho there aint much changes cept for more story...
(and i hope he gets well soon...)

*said that - the demo 2 - is unpasworded now =) *

Random thought: I finaly got my havds on Vue... so i start maing my own Backgrounds now =)

Preview of a new background:

Edit: i did rebuld the demo a bit... with story added here and there... =P and some fixes (text is still messed up =P - still waiting)
apart of that theres only one demo now to download the most recent one =)
Redownload at same place: http://www.mediafire.com/taishi
or at mirror:

Taishi

Re: Lapis Lake

Postby Taishi » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Just so ppl will see that im working on this =P

Notice... im still awaiting reviews =P dont be scared... i really want to hear what you think ^^"

New backgrounds:

And for fun somthing for VW golf owners... (like me - no dont blame me... i <3 my golf =P )

Taishi

Postby rainysoshi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:38 am

Nice demo ^^. Will be waiting for more of it.

PS: I like the second Title screen better.

PPS: What's a vue?
rainysoshi

Postby Taishi » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:50 am

If you notice the title screen changes evry 5 seconds...

And vue is a program for rendering landscapes like in the pics above.

Ps. glad you like it =P

Taishi

Next

Return to Expo