[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - Torn Apart: Over the Net; Kay [Complete]

Torn Apart: Over the Net; Kay [Complete]

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

Torn Apart: Over the Net; Kay [Complete]

Postby EriksBlue » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:03 pm

You play Jack Moon also called Yorim. He has moved to a new town with his uncle after the death of his father, and that is where our story begins.
*There has been a major script update*

-Note: This has some Shonen-ai elements.
-Note: There are 4 endings.

Can be found here: http://rpgmaker.net/games/3460/ go here for version 5.8.
This project time line is 9/14/2011 - 10/07/2011 (This was the time it took for me to do this project, of course the concept script was done before this).

Please leave feedback!
Last edited by EriksBlue on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
EriksBlue

Re: Torn Apart: Over the Net; Kay [Complete]

Postby Wright » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:55 am

I downloaded the game but how am I supposed to play it?
It isn't a Novelty file, but an unknown file.
Am I supposed to have some special software to play this game?
Wright

Postby fleet » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 pm

@Wright,
I downloaded the game, it is written in Novelty and it plays just fine on my PC. Did it create a log.txt file? If so, it would be helpful to know the contents of the file.

@eriksblue,
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby Wright » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:51 am

Forget what I said earlier.
The game worked. The problem was the computer in which I downloaded the game couldn't recognize the zip file.
And here is my feedback, and I am being brutally honest.

Story... Didn't complete the game because of poor grammar.
Character art... Cute.
Background art... Not bad.
Music... Good.
Spelling and Grammar... Horrible.
Sound effects... Annoying.
Wright

Postby EriksBlue » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:05 am

Thank you for the feedback and I am sorry for the grammer and spelling errors (they will be fixed).

-I am doing a updated version.
-Were the sound effect to loud or should I get rid of them?
-I added my own icon so if that is what you mean by a unknown file.
-I'm sorry thank you for your patience.
Last edited by EriksBlue on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EriksBlue

Postby Wright » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Wright

Postby Avaible » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:00 pm

It wasn't meant to be an excuse, he just thanked you for putting up with his writing, even though it is not his first language, knowing that he's not perfect at it. No need to to be so repulsive (in case you didn't notice, you come off as it again).
Avaible

Postby EriksBlue » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm not trying to use it as a excuse, I know I need to improve, I have just recetly bought the elements of style because my father said it would help.

About my VN. . .
Last edited by EriksBlue on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
EriksBlue

Postby Wright » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:22 am

Wright

Postby ErikB » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm

ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Wright » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 am

Wright

Postby Crusher » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:07 am

Crusher

Postby ErikB » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:47 pm

Wright just earned himself a 7 day ban for being childish and disrespectful.
ErikB
Novelty developer

Postby Avaible » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 pm

I can approve of that. Sorry, EriksBlue, for derailing your thread.
Avaible

Postby EriksBlue » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

It's alright you don't need too apologize.
EriksBlue

Next

Return to Expo