[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - THE IN-BETWEEN

THE IN-BETWEEN

Show off your works in progress or share your completed games with the community.

THE IN-BETWEEN

Postby lechatsarrat » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 am

Konnichiwa!
Greetings Novelty community, I am new to this forum, so not sure how to go about introducing myself.This will have to do.
I have a story, software, music, multiple scenarios, character profiles and a dream!
Thanks to Novelty I am one step closer to achieving it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg94mpmV ... 1317886950
I am currently in the infant stages of the creation of my first Visual Novel "THE IN-BETWEEN"
the story started off as a playwright then snowballed into a real production.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
However, there is one thing im lacking: background art, programming skills ^^; and voice cast
At recent I have a: facebook, tumblr, yahoo, and a DA
http://www.lechatsarrat.deviantart.com
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 058&type=1
If you're interested in playing the cast please contact me personal message only, or the voice actors forums here:
(lechatsarrat the same as here and many other places)
http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/forum.php
"May it be a fitting grave for a very unwelcome guest." -A.
lechatsarrat

Re: THE IN-BETWEEN

Postby Avaible » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

Greetings back at you, welcome to our forum :)
Good luck with your project, I hope we'll see more of it soon.
Avaible

Postby fleet » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello. I wish you success with your VN.
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet

Postby lechatsarrat » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:41 am

Domo. Yes, It is coming together nicely.
lechatsarrat

Postby SeaMaid96 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Voice acting, eh? Would it be possible to recieve one version with and one version without the voices, then? Though it could work with just one version...

Like I've said so many times this evening in various ways, I'd love to see the end result when you are finished.
Svenska är mitt modersmål.
I:
Compose music for fun (PM me for more info).
Should start reading more.
Deliberately miss the point of the weirdest series.
Never know what to write in signatures...
SeaMaid96

Postby lechatsarrat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:57 pm

Due to resource restrictions (and loss of data) the In-Between project is on hiatus until further notice.
There is, however a much more promising Visual Horror Novel that is up to version 4.0 (soon to be replaced with 5) Most of the CG borrowed art has been replaced by now(the sounds and voices to come last) the story is solid in foundation(not like In-Between) and my muse is quite rabid.
I have to praise Visual Novelty. It made the transitions smooth as butter and gave me confidence to see this project to completion. The demo download only goes as far as the 2nd act, while I am diligently at work to finish the last touches. It will be a bit later than scheduled, but "Winter of the Damned" is close to the end. For further information on this project:

And yes, still very much in need of voice actors. I will be posting it in vocal free format till then. Thank you for your interest in the project.
Sincerely,
T.S.
lechatsarrat

Return to Expo