Question

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

Question

Postby Jiyake » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:37 pm

Hello

Sorry for my terrible English, lack of practice >.< So I'm using the google translator ... well ... I was wondering how can I do the following:
Enable certain types of image depending on certain conditions ...
Example: Suppose that I build a novel that certain scenes are very violent ... then I can put an option to disable such violent scenes and who is watching will see the story often without violent content ... but who wants to can enable to see these scenes ...

I do not know if I explained in an understandable way (even more with this spectacular English ¬¬) But if someone tells me understand takes to do that '-'

Thanks!
Jiyake

Re: Question

Postby 8oni » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:47 pm

The answer to your question is variable. You can set the var -for example it named violence- at the start of your novel. Set it 0 then give user menu to see the violent scene or not. If no do nothing but if it's yes change the var into 1. Then when the violence is going to happen check if the var violence is 0 or 1. 0 means it's no violence so skip it to the after-effect using label/page, 1 means violence so do nothing and let the camera roll. :lol:
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Return to Support & Development