Cannot Run Script

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

Cannot Run Script

Postby Vixeria » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Before now, my computer has always been able to run the scripts but suddenly I can't seem to run them at all. I try playing it through with the stand-alone, it tells me "One or more scripts failed to compile. Scripts will be disabled during play." So now, it doesn't even start from the beginning, but rather, somewhere in the middle! Does this mean I have to re-download it and start all over again?
Me: I'm going to turn those frowns into smiley faces. I don't like my honey buns to be sour.
Him: And I don't like my tootsie roll pop crushed.
Me: O.o
Vixeria

Re: Cannot Run Script

Postby 8oni » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:42 am

It can mean 2 things.
First, there is an error on your code. Try removing all the script, compile it and your Novelty should be fine.
Then start put back the script one by one and compiles it to see which script give you the error.
But if you didn't use any script then it might be the error on program. Happen to me before, on my case it's because I using the prefab on Novelty when I already use project template -looks like they are not fit to be together- then suddenly the 'Can't compile it show up'. I have to do my project again, using copy-paste, so I can't help much if yours is the second situation.
If it's error on code copy it here and I might be able to help though.
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Re: Cannot Run Script

Postby Avaible » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Like 8oni said, the probable reason is that there's something faulty with your scripts.
If you can pin down the part that gives you the error we can help you fix it.
Avaible

Return to Support & Development