[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Novelty forum • View topic - How Do I get text into my Menu boxes?

How Do I get text into my Menu boxes?

Have any technical questions or suggestions? Post them here.

How Do I get text into my Menu boxes?

Postby Okashi » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:00 am

I finally figured out on my own how to create menus but when I put them into Novelty and try to add text for the choices, the text does not show up. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something you have to add in the Developer?
I just made a button and then used the button for the button resource.
jdhg.png

Please, can I have some help? Thank you!
Okashi

Re: How Do I get text into my Menu boxes?

Postby 8oni » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:23 am

I'm not sure if the OP still need the answer, but since I have encounter the same problem [and solve it] I just want to tell how to do it in case someone else read this and have a same problems.
You need to add text on your button, the one that you use as resource for your menu template. [sadly, I'm still don't know how to make the text centered ... :oops: ]
So many idea, so little time
8oni

Re: How Do I get text into my Menu boxes?

Postby 8oni » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm

I now know how to make the text centered. On Additional attributes there is an option like Horizontal alignment, Vertical alignment, Pivot point, position and scale. Fill the box like on picture below. You can change scale to what you like.

So many idea, so little time
8oni

Return to Support & Development